Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is for people who want to discover how the Ecuadorian coffee and cocoa is produced in the Cloud forest as well as appreciate the sceneries and taste some local delights.
- Food tasting
- Lunch (3-course lunch)
- Bottled water (1 per person)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Child rate (until 11 years-old) applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible (so sorry but the coffee plantation is a bit difficult for people using wheelchairs, we have a lot of other tours wheelchair accessible!)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we recommend to take into account that the cloud forest may have rains and you might encounter mud too).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Terrasenses - Private Tours
Ecuador Highlights - People, Food, and Volcanos
I scheduled this tour for the second day of our trip to Ecuador. At the agreed upon time our guide picked us up at…
Great private tour Huaorani community
Jose is perfect guide!! I have visited local community(Huaorani community) for a week. I was able to learn their cu…
Andean Jewish-Ecuadorian wedding in Quito
I really don't know how we can ever thank Assyah and Jose Luis and show our gratitude for everything they did for u…
Private Tours to the Cloud Forest
They organized a great trip and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Jose was a great consultant as we determined…
We spent a little over 2 weeks in Ecuador and booked the entire trip with Jose Luiz and Terrasenses. We are very ex…
Gay Friendly Destination Wedding
We were somewhat hesitant to have our ceremony in Isabela Island, Galapagos since we were not sure whether it would…
Waorani Tribe in Yasuní
I just recently returned from a trip to the Bameno community of the Waorani Amazonian tribe. The trip was incredibl…
wedding of my dream at Galapagos
This is a long overdue review. Its mostly because I rarely ever write them. But in this case, I feel responsible t…
Well planned, quick tour
We booked a short tour of the Quito area, following a Galapagos trip. Assyah was very patient and responsive with a…
Professional team and hearty approach
Terrasenses is a team of highly skilled professionals! We were struggling to find a company who can organize the de…
my friend used them for her wedding in the galapagos and they absolutely loved them. they did way more than what wa…
with 4 of us in our group we really felt looked after by our very friendly and knowledgeable guide and driver. They…
Very Frienldy People and Quality Service
Terrasenses arranged our wedding in the Galapagos Islands. They met and exceeded our expectations and we had a gre…
- Terrasenses - Private Tours
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 670 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 642 travellers!
Coffee & Tea Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito
How much is Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito?
Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito price starts from £215.74. Discover and book Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito on Tripadvisor
What is the Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito cancellation policy?
Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito?
Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito is hosted by Terrasenses - Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terrasenses - Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ecuadorian Coffee and Cacao Tour from Quito on Tripadvisor