Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See many volcanoes and understand why this region was named "The Avenue of the Volcanoes" by the German naturalist scientific Alexander von Humboldt. Mountains and green pastures are your companions on this journey. Visit a local market as part of the itinerary in order to discover new fruits, tubers and vegetables from the Inter-Andean region. Dare to taste on the way up a guinea pig that is roasted above hot charcoal, this meat is considered a delicacy to people who are living in the rural areas. Finally find the mystical lagoon of the gods.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MachachiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2PujiliStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Galeria del Primer Pintor de Tigua - "Julio Toaquiza Tigasi"Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Laguna QuilotoaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- An English-speaking Certified Naturalist Guide-Chauffeur
- Transportation Quito - Quilotoa - Quito
- Admission to Quilotoa reserve
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
- Travel insurance
- Mule back riding $10 USD per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I cannot imagine a better informed, engaging and knowledgeable guide than Eduardo. He showed me all the sights with perfect explanations in English. The time in Quilotoa was amazing. My only regret was not being able to spend hours more there. It’s impossible to not love this…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Galapagos My World
This day was incredible to look many mountains from the highest part of the visit. The tour guide made the trip a l…
Eduardo is the man for Mindo!
Eduardo is a passionate, knowledgeable and fun tour guide. From the pick up and driving through Quito on the way t…
The tour with Eduardo was terrific! It was an incredible adventure, including feeding hummingbirds, hiking in the f…
Stellar transfer service
I was in Quito for a few days on business and did not want to worry about a public transfer from the airport to the…
We had an amazing day trip in Mindo with Eduardo. He picked us up from our hotel in Quito then we drove to Mindo. H…
The trip to Otavalo was full of mountains and volcanoes, I loved seeing the indigenous people with their colorful c…
It was a natural day!!!
Simply Papallacta is a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature. The pools with volcanic waters took the stress out …
Eduardo was a great and professional guide. Very personable and knowledgeable about the area. Encouraged questions…
nice advanture.Mindo the place you have to visit
So I recommend do activity with Eduardo he is a nice gay and I am sure you will enjoy with him in quito and mindo a…
Cotopaxi Volcano/National Park Review
I highly recommend this activity to those who are seeking adventure and be one with nature! Eduardo, who was my gui…
The Middle of the World Half-Day Tour
Eduardo was recommended by our hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. He was extremely knowledgeable about not …
Eduardo was a great guide. Friendly and knowledgeable about everything Ecuadorian, from politics to geography and e…
Mindo Day Adventure!
Eduardo was a fabulous tour guide and I am so happy I decided to do this!! I am in Quito teaching a two day worksho…
Great time in Mindo
My girlfriend and I had a great time during the day trip from Quito to the Mindo national park. On the way, we visi…
Great time in Mindo Forest
Eduardo met us on time outside our Hotel. We spent the day visiting the hummingbird sanctuary and then onto the clo…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 640 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 123 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 938 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 385 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Quilotoa Lagoon
What time does Quilotoa Lagoon start?
Quilotoa Lagoon will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Quilotoa Lagoon on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Quilotoa Lagoon?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Quilotoa Lagoon on Tripadvisor
How much is Quilotoa Lagoon?
Quilotoa Lagoon price starts from £68.27. Discover and book Quilotoa Lagoon on Tripadvisor
What is the Quilotoa Lagoon cancellation policy?
Quilotoa Lagoon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Quilotoa Lagoon on Tripadvisor