Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the most popular volcanoes and craters in Ecuador in only one day from Quito city. This is a perfect tour for people who love adventure and out door activities. The journey is full of nature, wildlife and stunning scenic view. We will cross over a large part of the avenue the volcanoes, towns or villages. On the way, there are corn, potato and barley fields located at the bottom of the rugged hills. Indigenous communities who are located beside of the roads show their gastronomy, culture and ways of living and working.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cotopaxi National ParkStop: 3 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Laguna QuilotoaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- An English-speaking Naturalist Guide-Chauffeur.
- Pick-up for your centrally hotel in Quito city.
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Galapagos My World
This day was incredible to look many mountains from the highest part of the visit. The tour guide made the trip a l…
Eduardo is the man for Mindo!
Eduardo is a passionate, knowledgeable and fun tour guide. From the pick up and driving through Quito on the way t…
The tour with Eduardo was terrific! It was an incredible adventure, including feeding hummingbirds, hiking in the f…
Stellar transfer service
I was in Quito for a few days on business and did not want to worry about a public transfer from the airport to the…
We had an amazing day trip in Mindo with Eduardo. He picked us up from our hotel in Quito then we drove to Mindo. H…
The trip to Otavalo was full of mountains and volcanoes, I loved seeing the indigenous people with their colorful c…
It was a natural day!!!
Simply Papallacta is a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature. The pools with volcanic waters took the stress out …
Eduardo was a great and professional guide. Very personable and knowledgeable about the area. Encouraged questions…
nice advanture.Mindo the place you have to visit
So I recommend do activity with Eduardo he is a nice gay and I am sure you will enjoy with him in quito and mindo a…
Cotopaxi Volcano/National Park Review
I highly recommend this activity to those who are seeking adventure and be one with nature! Eduardo, who was my gui…
The Middle of the World Half-Day Tour
Eduardo was recommended by our hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. He was extremely knowledgeable about not …
Eduardo was a great guide. Friendly and knowledgeable about everything Ecuadorian, from politics to geography and e…
Mindo Day Adventure!
Eduardo was a fabulous tour guide and I am so happy I decided to do this!! I am in Quito teaching a two day worksho…
Great time in Mindo
My girlfriend and I had a great time during the day trip from Quito to the Mindo national park. On the way, we visi…
Great time in Mindo Forest
Eduardo met us on time outside our Hotel. We spent the day visiting the hummingbird sanctuary and then onto the clo…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 642 travellers!
from £73.41* £77.77
Popular: Booked by 968 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day
- Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day price starts from £85.46. Discover and book Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day is hosted by Galapagos My World. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Galapagos My World on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cotopaxi National Park + Quilotoa Lagoon in 1 Day on Tripadvisor