Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Immerse yourself in the Spanish language with a partner of your same level. • Get to know the city during extracurricular activities. • Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with our local staff and travelers from different countries. • Acquire new skills in the Spanish language. • Learn with professional university professors with extensive experience. • Begins Monday at 8:30 am.
- Placement test of Spanish level
- Complimentary airport transfer upon arrival
- Orientation on the first day of classes
- Textbook, notebook and photocopies.
- Personalized assistance to help you choose your accommodation.
- Freedom to swap between our locations across Ecuador (within reasonable notice)
- Cooking classes every week of local dishes.
- Complimentary twice per week Salsa classes (only in Quito)
- Free afterschool cultural activities
- Optional weekend trips (not included in price)
- Ailola Quito Welcome Pack
- Discounts and recommendations to travel in Ecuador.
- Discounts and recommendations on weekend activities
- 24/7 Emergency Contact
- Ailola Lingua Certificate upon completion for each participant
- Personalized assistance to help you find volunteering projects in Ecuador.
- Coffee or tea available during breaks, also filtered water always available.
- $40 one-time registration fee
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ailola Quito Spanish School
Two excellent Months with Ailola
My friend and I spent two months with Ailola Spanish school and absolutely loved it. Eugenio picked us up at the ai…
Great experience, fully open during COVID
It has been a fantastic 2 months studying at Ailola. All of the professors are kind and helpful and will assist you…
A really good school
I studied for 3 weeks at Ailola, 2 weeks in Quito and 1 week in Otavalo. All the teachers I had were really excelle…
The best Spanish school in quito. Really good levels and the teachers have a lot of knowledge and are super nice.
Spanish school in centre of Quito
I studied here for a week. My teacher Tito was very organized, systematically identified my shortcomings and provid…
Great school to learn spanish
I had a great experience at ailola spanish school. I would recomand this school. Teachers are great, funny and qual…
Spanish Lessons in Quito
Excellent school with very good teachers. Classes are in Spanish: no English! - the best way to learn. Perfect bala…
Really happy with this school
First I went to another school (which I really didn’t like). I reached out to this school, they let me join a free …
An amazing language school! We were picked up at the airport on arrival by the owner and someone also met us at our…
Excellent and Well-Organized School!
I have been to three other Spanish schools while traveling through South America, and Ailola is by far the most pro…
I took 20 hours of private lessons with Zayra. She is awesome! She really took the time to explain everything to me…
Great Spanish school in Quito
Highly recommend this school. I spent one week and was very pleased with the quality of the the tutor, but also the…
Look no further
I felt very well taken care of at Ailola Quito. Eugenio and the team are doing a great job making you feel welcome …
Very Enjoyable Experience
I spent 2 weeks at the school recently with Zayra as a teacher. She was very professional and explained all aspects…
Best Place to Learn Spanish
I spend 4 weeks in Quito attending the Ailola Spanish school. It was very easy to sign up for classes online and I …
- Quito, Quito Old Town, and 1 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 642 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 645 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito
- Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito on Tripadvisor
- Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito price starts from £114.63. Discover and book Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito on Tripadvisor
- Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Semi-Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito on Tripadvisor