Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour will begin at 6:30 AM. We will know the wonderful lagoon, which is located, on a salt surface that uses the salt part, where you will find the famous salt lagoon. All the way offers a spectacular view of the Andean panorama, which makes this trip very interesting for travelers looking to get the best images of the landscape of the variety of animal lagoon, especially Andean and migratory birds, the trip includes a pleasant walk from side to side of the lagoon and you will see the cultures of the small cities dedicated to pre-Inca work terraces located near the Chiguata River. You will visit the beautiful reserve of Salinas, diversity of South American camelids, Andean and migratory birds such as Flamingos, Parihuanas and others. You can also know these salt surfaces in this part of the city where they extract this product and then be consumed, this landscape is certainly spectacular.Lojen is also visited. Ends 4:30 p.m.
- You'll start atPlaza de Armas ArequipaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ChiguataStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Salinas y Aguada Blanca National ReserveStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byHistoric Centre of Arequipa
- 3ArequipaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCalle MoralCalle Moral, Arequipa 04001, PeruTwo blocks from the main Plaza de Armas. Sometimes according to traffic it can be 3 blocks from the main square.See address & details
Plaza de Armas Arequipa, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Calle Moral, Arequipa 04001, Peru
- TOURIST TRANSPORT
- PROFESSIONAL GUIDE ENGLISH / SPANISH
- First aid box.
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Personal extra expenses
- Entrance ticket optional to Lojen 15 soles or 5 dollars
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: AREQUIPA TOURS & EXCURSIONES
Half a day well spent!
Very interesting to see the white mountains and natural rock walkways. Tour guide was excellent and over all was a …
I had an awesome time on this ride! The guide was really friendly and even offered us some snacks along the ride. M…
Worth the ride
On time pick up at the hostel. Very decent guide (our excursion was in spanish) talked at length about Arequipa and…
The tour was done in a mini van. Our guide Marlene was very knowledgeable. The walk in the canyon was a bit rough /…
My first horrible tour in so many years
Pros: -very knowledgeable guide -fantastic driver -the first stop, the Mirador of Yanahuera was the most interestin…
I enjoyed the visit the tour. The guide was very nice and knowledgeable. The stops planed are good. The sillar was …
Routa de sillar
Terrible: the car had no air conditioning and it was a really hot and bumpy road. The guide, although nice, did not…
Fascinating history tour
This tour was great!! Our guide spoke good English. She had a lot of historical information about the sites we saw.…
We enjoyed the Ruta del Sillar tour. Marlene was very helpful tour guide and she provided good information in Engli…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve
- Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve on Tripadvisor
- Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve price starts from £33.28. Discover and book Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve on Tripadvisor
- Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve on Tripadvisor