Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This trek is ideal for those passengers who really want to be far in the middle of nowhere with only nature surrounding them. Huchuy Qosqo (small Cusco) is situated above the Valley of Urubamba and offers spectacular views over the mountain range Cordillera de Vilcanota.
Cusco - Tauca -Huchuyqosqo Pass...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
- Guide, entrance fees , food (1 breackfast,1 lunch, 1 Dinner
- Hostel Accommodation
- Vegetarian Option or special diet available
- Transports , Train round trip , van round trip , Bus up and down
- Entry/Admission - Huchuy Qosco
- Food Breakfast day 1 and lunch, dinner day 2
- Cold water and snacks
- Hot Spring in Aguas Calientes (s/20)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain (US$25 ) and Machu Picchu Mountain (US$ 25)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small Backpack at least 30 lt
- Original passport, don’t forget to get the Machu Picchu stamp!
- International Student Identity card (ISIC) if applicable. Green card if you are student
- Travel Insurance card is essential
- Medicines and personal use items, credit or debit card (see personal spending money), camera and films, rechargeable batteries and adapters, binoculars, cover for backpacks, shirts/t-shirts, sun hat, sun block, sunglasses, toiletries (biodegradable), watch or alarm clock, water bottle, rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 extra soles (USD$120)
- Note: walking poles are not allowed into Machu Picchu
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Travel Company
Great value for money
We booked with this company and paid 130USD for the 4 days - less than everyone else who ended up on the same tour …
5 day Salkantay trek
5 day Salkantay trek was so cool and lots of fun. Despite doing it in the rainy season we still had fun. The trek i…
I had an unforgettable time climbing Huayna Picchu! The scenic views were breathtaking, and not just because of the…
Very good, good guides and super organized. meal was good and the driver too. very happy about this tour
I booked with Peru Travel Company at my hostel, which was a really easy process. They then paired me up with anothe…
Great tour, extremely fun and headache free as all the planning is done for you!
We had an awesome time on this 3 day tour which started with a 2 hour downhill mountain bike session. We hit rain a…
Best experience ever!
I had the time of my life at the 3 days Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu. William and Edwin are simply the best. I …
Unforgettable all weather experience
We booked the 5 day 4 night salkantay trek with William. He was very informative and helpful. As he is based in our…
Did the 3 day in a jungle tour. Very friendly guide Richard. He knew a lot about Inca history, spoke English very w…
Machu Picchu on a budget
Great tour. I really wanted to see Machu Picchu while spending as little money as possible. Peru Travel Company del…
Me and my friends booked the one day tour to see moray and the maras salt mines. The tour was cery well organised a…
Great tour outside of cusco
I met some friends in a hostel while I was staying in cusco, and we took this tour together, the first place we wen…
Tons of fun, really well organized and no issues at all!
Thanks for your help William, my trip went off without a hitch. Would recommend to anyone. Also, Richard the tour g…
Overall a fantastic experience
We got picked up at our hotel by our guide Carlos to be informed it’ll only be us on the tour which I found rather …
Peru Travel Company/ Salkantay Treck
Travel agency couldn‘t have been better. They organized everything perfect- always helpful and very approachable. W…
- Huchuy Qosco, Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 785 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu
- 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu price starts from £356.87. Discover and book 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Trek Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor