Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machu PicchuStop: 12 hoursMachu picchu is one of the new 7 wonders in the world. you will visit machu picchu citadel in one full day, you will have a guided tour which takes 2 hoursRead more
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transfer from your hotel to the train station and return
- Drinks and water
- Phone calls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Original passport and copies (and Student card (ISIC) student card if applicable) green card if you are student
- Note: you have to bring your student card to Machu Picchu because you are going to be required to show at the Machu Picchu control point
- Travel Insurance card is essential
- Hiking boots, Sandals or Flip Flops
- Water proof jacket, Rain Poncho, T-shirts, Shorts pants, Comfortable trousers, Sun hat, Sun Block Sunglasses,Insect repellent 15 % of deet at least - no malaria risk reported, Toilet Paper, Personal Medication, flashlight (it is useful for early mornings), Plasters, Sandals, Bathing suit for hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 extra soles (USD$120)
- Walking poles (with rubber tips). They can also be hired from us (walking poles are not allowed into Machu Picchu city)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Great tour. I really wanted to see Machu Picchu while spending as little money as possible. Peru Travel Company delivered and helped me accomplish my goal. The only added cost you can skip to save even more money which I did not do was take the train in. Honestly, it’s worth it…
Response from perutravelcompany, Director General at Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train
Responded 22 Nov 2019
Thank yo Michaell for traveling with us and for taking the time to review our service ! we apreciate your recommendation and it means so much for us that you enjoyed your trip, thnk you and we will be in touch with you best regards Peru Travel Company TEAM
We asked package of Machu Pichu and Cusco tour. They organize our trip very good, and we really enjoyed our trip. We got private guid at Machu Pichu and Cusco. They both were excellent. I think price is reasonable. We recommend. Thank you for both guide!!
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Peru Travel Company
Great value for money
We booked with this company and paid 130USD for the 4 days - less than everyone else who ended up on the same tour …
5 day Salkantay trek
5 day Salkantay trek was so cool and lots of fun. Despite doing it in the rainy season we still had fun. The trek i…
I had an unforgettable time climbing Huayna Picchu! The scenic views were breathtaking, and not just because of the…
Very good, good guides and super organized. meal was good and the driver too. very happy about this tour
I booked with Peru Travel Company at my hostel, which was a really easy process. They then paired me up with anothe…
Great tour, extremely fun and headache free as all the planning is done for you!
We had an awesome time on this 3 day tour which started with a 2 hour downhill mountain bike session. We hit rain a…
Best experience ever!
I had the time of my life at the 3 days Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu. William and Edwin are simply the best. I …
Unforgettable all weather experience
We booked the 5 day 4 night salkantay trek with William. He was very informative and helpful. As he is based in our…
Did the 3 day in a jungle tour. Very friendly guide Richard. He knew a lot about Inca history, spoke English very w…
Me and my friends booked the one day tour to see moray and the maras salt mines. The tour was cery well organised a…
Great tour outside of cusco
I met some friends in a hostel while I was staying in cusco, and we took this tour together, the first place we wen…
Tons of fun, really well organized and no issues at all!
Thanks for your help William, my trip went off without a hitch. Would recommend to anyone. Also, Richard the tour g…
Overall a fantastic experience
We got picked up at our hotel by our guide Carlos to be informed it’ll only be us on the tour which I found rather …
Peru Travel Company/ Salkantay Treck
Travel agency couldn‘t have been better. They organized everything perfect- always helpful and very approachable. W…
Inca Jungle Trek
The Inca Jungle Trek was the highlight of our trip. From mountain biking, to white water rafting, to zip lining, to…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 706 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train
- Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train will start at 4:30 AM. Discover and book Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train price starts from £281.17. Discover and book Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train is hosted by Peru Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Machu Picchu by Train on Tripadvisor