Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Museo de Arte PrecolombinoStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThis tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Cusco City Center. You will be taken to the Pre-Columbian Art Museum, the first and unique Peruvian Museum dedicated to remark the art of the ancient cultures of Peru. All the exhibited artwork comes from the Larco Museum of Lima. Afterwards, you will be delighted with a spectacular dinner at its Café Restaurant, which is well-known for its integrating dishes, added to first rate service. The contrast between the minimalist modern crystal structure of the restaurant and the architecture of the Colonial court where it is located exemplifies the fusion between the old and the new which is illustrated in its menu. MAP Café outstands for a great bilingual service, live music every night, a vast list of wines and an unforgettable gastronomic experience. Lastly, to finish this amazing experience, you will be taken back to your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco city center only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner a la carte: 1 appetizer, 1 main dish, 1 dessert and 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Precolombino
- Pickup from private residencies, example; Airbnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Well I only had the dinner and there was no tour or even museum admission included. The restaurant is separate from the museum apparently.. that being said, dinner was quite lovely. Get the mushroom soup even if you’re not a soup person. I’m not and it’s one of the most amazing…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from CalidadV, Quality Coordinator at Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner
Responded 11 Nov 2019
Dear Samuraiboxer29, Thank you so much for taking the time to make this review and sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your comment and we are sorry about the point you are telling us about. We would appreciate to have more information about your tour experience so we can identify the issues and take proper action about it so please let us know the day of your excursion as well as your full name to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us; we will be looking forward to hearing from you. We will always be at your disposal. Warm Regards, Quality Department Viajes Pacífico
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viajes Pacifico
Not to be missed!
The tour to Machu Picchu was fabulous. The trip of a lifetime. We were transported, first by van and then on Inca…
The Best Tour Available! Best Price! Best Tour Guide: Sylvia
This was the BEST use of our time and money in Cusco! Sylvia was our tour guide, and she was absolutely the most a…
Very relaxed and informative!
1/2 a day is perfect! Nice way to get used to the altitude while slowly walking through the ruins and learning abou…
The city is beautiful. Spent some time in cool places and then spent time in some places that didn't seem relevant,…
Country lock down
Under quarantine and no refund given. Government issued a 24 hour period to leave the country and none of us were a…
Afternoon full day tour
We booked the late full day tour of Machu Picchu, from Cusco. We really had a great day and an amazing experience. …
Very nice tour guide. A little too long for me...
Very informative. I think it could have gone faster and then gave the tourists a chance to revisit some of those t…
Worked out PERFECTLY!
Our driver greeted us with a sign. We were taken right to the destination. I am SO GLAD. We were in a very forei…
GREAT - I highly recommend this Grey Line Tour handled by a local tour agency. They were very professional and go…
Absolutely perfect day!!
Mother-daughter trip in early February. Very easy to contact the tour company, pick up right on time, bus very comf…
Machu picchu place
To go there we left from cusco, the train was very expansif, for just an hour and half, plus we stay overnight the…
A must when visiting Peru
The most known place in Peru easily, takes almost 2 hours in a bus, hour and 45 minutes more with a train plus a 2h…
Exceptional and would Recommend!
Excellent! I’ve been on several of these including Costco etc. and this was very smooth and easy. In fact, it was b…
Trouble free way to get from Cusco to Macchu picchu
The Inca trail is closed until March, but the alternative is hassle free and convenient. We took an all inclusive t…
Hectic and Expensive
Heading to Machu Picchu was amazing, but the tour itself was hectic. The original pick-up at the hotel was great, b…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 697 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travellers!
from £43.86* £48.74
Popular: Booked by 543 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner
What time does Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner start?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
How much is Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner price starts from £74.53. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
What is the Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner cancellation policy?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor