Recommended by 88% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cusco - Abra Malaga - Santa...
Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu...
- Professional guide
- Collection from hotel * from 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- 1 night in local family house or Dorms
- 1 night in Hostel Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Bike front Suspension gloves, helmet, Elbow and knee pads, Jackets.
- First Aid Kit
- Vegetarian Option or Special Diet Available
- Entry/Admission - Peru Travel Company
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast day 1, lunch and Dinner day 3
- Cold Water and Snacks
- Rafting in Santa Marias $25USD
- Train back from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo (Optional USD 80) you can book on line
- Zip Lining in Santa Teresa $25USD
- Hot Spring in Santa Teresa (10 soles) and in Aguas Calientes (20 soles)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $25USD and Machu Picchu Mountain $25 USD
- Bus UP and Down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small Backpack
- Original passport , don’t forget to get a Machu Picchu stamp!
- Hiking boots, Sandals or Flip Flops
- Water proof jacket, Rain Poncho, T-shirts, Shorts pants, Comfortable trousers, Sun hat, Sun Block Sunglasses, Insect repellent 15 % of deet at least - no malaria risk reported, Toilet Paper, Personal Medication, flashlight (it is useful for early mornings), Plasters, Sandals, Bathing suit for hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 extra soles (USD$120)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had an awesome time on this 3 day tour which started with a 2 hour downhill mountain bike session. We hit rain at the top of the road which eased as we rode down hill and this added to the thrill of the ride. We then stopped off for lunch in a cute town in a local family…
Date of experience: November 2019
I had the time of my life at the 3 days Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu. William and Edwin are simply the best. I have fallen in love with Peru and everything is thanks to the great experience I had. I will never forget Peru. I can’t wait to be back with my family. Thanks to…
Date of experience: November 2019
Did the 3 day in a jungle tour. Very friendly guide Richard. He knew a lot about Inca history, spoke English very well and was very friendly. Nice group. William, the one who explained the tour on the night before the tour, was very kind and checked up on me after the tour. The…
Response from perutravelcompany, Director General at 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu
Responded 22 Nov 2019
Thank you Laura for choosing PERU TRAVEL COMPANY for your trip to Machu picchu doing Inca Jungle Trek 3 days and 2 nights , so appreciate you travelling with us and we are so happy that you enjoyed your tour , it was a pleasure to organize averything for you ! thanks for your review and we will be in touch! take care and see you soon
The Inca Jungle Trek was the highlight of our trip. From mountain biking, to white water rafting, to zip lining, to finally seeing Machu Picchu, this trip included it all. William arranged our train and taxi back to Cusco after Machu Picchu so we had one less thing to worry…
Date of experience: July 2019
Did the 3 day jungle trek with my boyfriend in February 2018. Had the best 3 days with jersan, eddy and the team. They made us feel very comfortable and had some very funny times. The activities included were amazing (downhill biking, zip lining, etc.) and the accommodation and…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Travel Company
Great value for money
We booked with this company and paid 130USD for the 4 days - less than everyone else who ended up on the same tour …
5 day Salkantay trek
5 day Salkantay trek was so cool and lots of fun. Despite doing it in the rainy season we still had fun. The trek i…
I had an unforgettable time climbing Huayna Picchu! The scenic views were breathtaking, and not just because of the…
Very good, good guides and super organized. meal was good and the driver too. very happy about this tour
I booked with Peru Travel Company at my hostel, which was a really easy process. They then paired me up with anothe…
Unforgettable all weather experience
We booked the 5 day 4 night salkantay trek with William. He was very informative and helpful. As he is based in our…
Machu Picchu on a budget
Great tour. I really wanted to see Machu Picchu while spending as little money as possible. Peru Travel Company del…
Me and my friends booked the one day tour to see moray and the maras salt mines. The tour was cery well organised a…
Great tour outside of cusco
I met some friends in a hostel while I was staying in cusco, and we took this tour together, the first place we wen…
Tons of fun, really well organized and no issues at all!
Thanks for your help William, my trip went off without a hitch. Would recommend to anyone. Also, Richard the tour g…
Overall a fantastic experience
We got picked up at our hotel by our guide Carlos to be informed it’ll only be us on the tour which I found rather …
Peru Travel Company/ Salkantay Treck
Travel agency couldn‘t have been better. They organized everything perfect- always helpful and very approachable. W…
Feedback from my 4 day jungle experience
I booked this tour back in May 2019 with the very friendly staff. Everything from the booking process to the tour i…
Inca Jungle trek 4 days / 3 nights
Very good organization of our 4 days trek towards Machu Picchu. Our guide Carlos was very knowledgeable and spoke …
Thanks for the tour
Perú Tavel deserve to be known. The agency is located in the dragonfly hostel. We have done the salkantay trek with…
- Peru Travel Company, Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu
What time does 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu start?
3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu?
3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu price starts from £263.62. Discover and book 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu?
3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu is hosted by Peru Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor