View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cusco - Sacred Valley
- Private transportation in all tours.
- 1 night in Machu Picchu town of Aguas Calientes at the El Mapi hotel or similar.
- All tours stated in the itinerary with knowledgeable professional English-speaking guides.
- Round trip train ticket on the Vistadome or Expedition train
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Ollantaytambo and Pisaq ruins not included. Must be paid in cash at sites, in Soles.
- Meals - except breakfast that is included with your hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Gratuities for Guide and Driver
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum of 2 people, double occupancy at hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Amazing Andean Adventures
Exquisite adventure to Machu Picchu!
We traveled to Cusco this December with a three day private tour planned with Danny. My mom had done a similar…
Jersey City, New Jersey204
Wonderful tour of the city of Cusco
We had the team pick us up from the airport and take us through the various archealogical sites. The knowledge of…
Phenomenal visit - Outstanding tour guide and driver!
Erika (our guide) and Adrian (our driver) provided my wife and I with a wonderful trip to Cusco, the Sacred…
Not on bucket list but should be
Every October we take a trip to somewhere warm prior to our dark Artic winter. We traveled with good friends this…
Machu Picchu and Cusco City Tour
FANTASTIC!!! From start to finish! Amazing Andean Adventures was in charge for our entire 8 day trip to Peru. …
You couldn't travel with a better company in Peru!
It's hard to describe just how meaningful this trip was for my husband and I. We have traveled extensively in…
This tour was a magic experience. Having our lovely and wise guide only for us was the perfect way of getting to…
San Antonio, Texas3019
Day trip to Machu Picchu with private guide
We were recommended this company by our neighbor. Ruben/Juan was great with questions and provided a lot of…
Santa Rosa, California10
What an Amazing time!
My family and I did the Machu Picchu day tour from Cusco. Juan was our guide, who made all of the arrangements…
Amazing Andean lives up to its name
My brother and I booked this, only our second tour EVER (and we are senior citizens!), based on online reviews. …
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241