Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Cusco´s most important archaeological sites, and learn about its history and the people who once lived there. Tour Cusco city, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and Machu Picchu on this fully guided tour. Experience the highlights of the Incan empire.
Cusco - Sacred Valley - Aguas...
Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Overnight accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Expert Local guide.
- Hotel pickup. (Only in downtown hotel)
- Entrance tickets to Qoricancha, Cusco Cathedral, Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo /Aguas Calientes/Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, and 7 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travellers!
from £43.81* £48.67
Popular: Booked by 543 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour
What time does Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour start?
Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour?
How much is Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour?
Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour price starts from £467.00. Discover and book Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour cancellation policy?
Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3 Day Tour on Tripadvisor