View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cusco – Mollepata - Soraypampa -...
Soraypampa - Huayracpampa -...
Chaullay - La Playa - Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric -...
Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu...
- Roomy dining tent and kitchen.
- Chairs and dining tables.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Cusco to Mollepata.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide, cook and assistants.
- 1 night of lodging in 2 stars Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up from hotels not in Downtown (Extra charge)
- Termal baths
- Meals not mentioned
- Bus service in Machupicchu (up/down)
- Sleeping bag
- Service and extra expense
- Transportation from Santa Teresa to Cocalmayo thermal baths
- The Down Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have a brief a day before the trek start in your hotel at 19:00 hrs.
- You can pay extra directly to our guides for:
- sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our…
San Francisco, California3617
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays…
Los Angeles, California2114
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to…
Milagros Campos Llontop
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Lindenhurst, New York31
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
- Humantay Lake, Salkantay Trail, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241