Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cuzco – Town of Aguas Calientes...
Exploring Machu Picchu and...
- Hotel pick up in Cuzco
- Private English speaking Guide in Machu Picchu
- Ground transportation Cuzco / Ollantaytambo train station
- Expedition Train (roundtrip): Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes/Ollantaytambo
- 1-night hotel in Aguas Calientes town (category 3-star)
- Bus tickets (roundtrip) from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Admission tickets: Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
- Tourist transportation From Ollantaytambo / San Francisco Plaza Cuzco
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Meals in Machu Picchu
- Optional: Vistadome Service upon request at extra cost
- Optional: Huayna Picchu Tour Guide Service
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
stay away from this guy!!!! he is not a tour operator, he is a guy who has not got a clue on how to treat customer!!!! we booked our tour via viator, at least 6 months in advance. when we arrive in cusco we thought it would have been a good idea to contact him. he askedus to go…
Response from efren C, Director General at Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by Train 2 Days
Responded 8 May 2018
Sir. Plinio. We understand your complaint, if you remember, we explained about the change and personally, the change was not a surprise. You accept and comply as we talked, please remember we gave you the (Machu Picchu Admission ticket with Wayna Picchu), (Round tripbus tickets Aguas Calientes Machupicchu) (Good hotel in Aguas Calientes with private bath) (Train tickets Round trip) which is was very important. ....The deficiency was the guide in Machupicchu and transfer and we know....and ofcurse we assumed to give private service to compensate of this inconvinient. and we were honest to get back your money from the guide you did not get We apologize for everything and I promise that it will not happen again with ours guides, and we are working alot in about it. Machupicchu USA Team.
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu USA
Trek of a lifetime
My son was travelling for 4 months in South America and when he asked if I'd like to accompany him to trek and see …
Hiking to remember!
Our guide Nilton was part of a sister company called KB Adventures. He was very enthusiastic and helpful along the …
Time of my life -- Carlos and Huevito were fantastic, fun guides!
If you're going to do the Salkantay, I highly recommend booking through Machu Picchu Reservations and asking for Ca…
We have booked this trip as part of our honeymoon and we don't regret it! It was a great experience! Our guide was …
Good for the price but herded like sheep. Didn’t give us time to buy salt . But sites are amazing!! !
Our guide was juan, very funny and well organized. Two or three times we had a inca-history-lesson with him. The ov…
5 days Salakantay Trek
The hardest, but also the best thing I've ever done! We had a really great guide (Rojelio). Everything was well org…
Very unique hike
Together with my friend, we booked 5 days 4 nights Salkantay trek. We were 18 in the group and had 2 guides - Edgar…
5 day Salkantay Trail
Amazing views and well organized event, with lot of options. Great Guide, our Guide was billy and he was really goo…
Private transportation and guide
We had already purchased our Machu Picchu and train tickets and were looking for transportation to/from the train s…
Surprise private tour - incredibly friendly staff
We did the 4 day salkantay option and were expecting a group of 10 to 12 people. On arrival we had 2 of us, another…
Nice way to contribute to the Amantani community
We stayed with a local family on Amantani Island for 1 night. The boat ride was 3 hours from Puno. On the way, ther…
Overall - an awesome trek!! Carlos & the porters took excellent care of us, always explained what was going to happ…
Beautiful place... very bad service, we will show you how to do this on your own for a better price
This was a horrid experience. When you go to Peru, you go for MP and the rest is sort of a nice add on. This compan…
I am had a trip towards Taktsang, scare place of Guru Rimpochoe
I am providing service to traveler and adventures to reach all over Bhutan. Our agent provide assistance to people …
- Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241