View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
-Duration: 1 day -Location: cusco / peru -Start time: 03:30:00 -Daily departuresVisits: Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 12 hours - Admission includedDURATION: 1 DAY Starting our day very early, we will be picking you up at your hotel at 3:30am. We take a bus to Ollantaytambo where we will board our 6:10am train to a Machu Picchu village, which is popularly known as Aguas Calientes, "hot waters". The trip lasts approximately 1hr & 50min. Once arriving to Aguas Calientes we take the bus heading to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where we have a 2.5 hour guided tour. We take a 19:00pm train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco. You will want to arrive half an hour early at the train station. We will be back in Cusco around 22:00pmRead more
- All activities
- Blue Badge guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The bus down is not included because most passengers chose to walk down the smooth and beautiful path
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu Nice
England, United Kingdom3217
Do not use.
I booked a hike to Machu Picchu using this company, although Machu Picchu and the hike itself were great,…
Steamboat Springs, Colorado71
Great Destination less than great guide
10 hour tour for 2 hours at rainbow mountain. We spent at least an hour at 630a collecting people in cusco. Luis…
Way too long
Very pretty lake but so not worth the trek. Thank god there was a horse but just half way up. At 80 sols.…
We did the tour to the Humantay Lake. We booked it directly at the office in Cusco one day before. We weren't…
Informative & nice introduction to cusco
The tour itself is good. The guide knows the city & the site well. All transportation from & to the hotel was…
rafting was good, pick up and delivery not so much
They forgot to pick us up at our hotel, we called them and had to take a taxi to them. When we arrived at the bus…
This was just fun!
They have a quick zip line segment I could have done without but the rafting was great. We went in the winter…
Cape Coral, Florida15487
BEWARE-THIS IS A RIP-Off
We signed up for 2 of us to take this tour. We received a voucher for the tour but nothing else. After a lot of…
Fort Worth, Texas118
A little slow getting started, being "picked up from your hotel" means someone comes to get you and you walk to a…
Cusco Region, Peru74
Just beautiful and I recommend it !!!!!
I got the chance to visit this beautiful place last week with this company. I have to say that everything worth.…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241