Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 7 hours - Admission includedWe pick you up at your hotel with our private transportation , after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of "Cusipata River " our private campground, where we can leave your luggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dinning area. Our professional Rafting Guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft..After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them We will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, will finish the rafting at cusipata river “where a good hot lunch will be serve and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. and also a Zipline where we have 2 cables over to the urubamba river each one from 100 mts. Our return would be in the afternoon around 5:00 pm .Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Segway
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A complete set of dry clothing
- sun block
- a small towel
- a Swimming suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good possitive mental aptitude
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
They forgot to pick us up at our hotel, we called them and had to take a taxi to them. When we arrived at the bus there was another twosome that had been forgotten as well. The trip to the river was over 2 hours- due to bridge construction- not their issue. once we got there we…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
They have a quick zip line segment I could have done without but the rafting was great. We went in the winter months so the water was cold (wetsuits) but the views were spectacular. There’s a spot where you can jump in. Really a fun experience. I started to wear down due to…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu Nice
Do not use.
I booked a hike to Machu Picchu using this company, although Machu Picchu and the hike itself were great, everythin…
Great Destination less than great guide
10 hour tour for 2 hours at rainbow mountain. We spent at least an hour at 630a collecting people in cusco. Luis ou…
Way too long
Very pretty lake but so not worth the trek. Thank god there was a horse but just half way up. At 80 sols. Acclimate…
We did the tour to the Humantay Lake. We booked it directly at the office in Cusco one day before. We weren't dire…
Informative & nice introduction to cusco
The tour itself is good. The guide knows the city & the site well. All transportation from & to the hotel was smoot…
BEWARE-THIS IS A RIP-Off
We signed up for 2 of us to take this tour. We received a voucher for the tour but nothing else. After a lot of w…
A little slow getting started, being "picked up from your hotel" means someone comes to get you and you walk to a c…
Just beautiful and I recommend it !!!!!
I got the chance to visit this beautiful place last week with this company. I have to say that everything worth. Th…
The best day of my life!!!
I took a tour of Machupichu with Classic Inca Trail and they were amazing. The organization was perfect. Thank you…
Last week I was in Cusco for the 6th time and I got a few tours with Machupicchu Nice. This is the 5th time I do bu…
Best personalized tour ever
Reserved tour with Willy 2 months ago, everything was setup, unfortunately trains to Machu Picchu were on strike. W…
Inca Jungle-Saw Everything!
Our family of four adults spent 4 days with Jhimmy as our guide throughout the inca Jungle Trek. While most of the…
Sacred Valley tour
We visit Cusco early June. Willy organized a private tour for the seven of us: my husband and daughter, and also ou…
Check out your stamina
I've never thought of doing a trek here in Cusco, but the very last moment I've changed my mind and I'm glad I did.…
Great trip and great guides! highly recommended! I am considering going again , pehaps with a different route but s…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,240 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 702 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,953 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about River Rafting in Cusco
- River Rafting in Cusco will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book River Rafting in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book River Rafting in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- River Rafting in Cusco price starts from £87.04. Discover and book River Rafting in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- River Rafting in Cusco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book River Rafting in Cusco on Tripadvisor