Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SacsayhuamanStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedAfter a brief rest at the hotel, we will pick you up at 12:50 hrs and will take a bus to start the visit of the city of Cusco. The first stop we will do will be in the Main Square of Cusco or also known as Plaza de Armas, where we will visit the Cathedral which corresponds to one of the most beautiful and imposing buildings of Peru and Latin America. Continuing with the tour we will move to the Temple of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, where we can appreciate the very fine work that the Incas performed on the stone. Then we will take our bus to leave the city of Cusco and visit the archaeological site Sacsayhuaman, where every year in June, the Sun Festival ‘Inti Raymi’ is held, in the Winter Solstice in the Hemisphere. It has a strategic location that offers a complete view of Cusco City to visitors. We will also appreciate the Archaeological Centers of Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara. Returning to the City of Cusco approximately at 18:30 hrs. *Note: The visit to the Chatedral is optional, if you do not want to visit it please let us know in the reservation.Read more
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and to Qoricancha (s/.45 soles)
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites outside the city. (btg 130 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
The tour itself is good. The guide knows the city & the site well. All transportation from & to the hotel was smooth & safe. The guide was making head count behind the scene when we are changing the location. Many people are divided into Spanish & English group, so each group is…
2 Helpful votes
We signed up for 2 of us to take this tour. We received a voucher for the tour but nothing else. After a lot of walking we were told we would have to pay some entrance fees amounting to $60-70 extra. We had not seen anything to advise us of the extra fees so I spoke with the…
1 Helpful vote
A little slow getting started, being "picked up from your hotel" means someone comes to get you and you walk to a couple different meeting spots before starting the actual tour. Marco was our guide and he was WONDERFUL. Very knowledgeable and answered questions thoroughly. We…
Date of experience: April 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu Nice
Do not use.
I booked a hike to Machu Picchu using this company, although Machu Picchu and the hike itself were great, everythin…
Great Destination less than great guide
10 hour tour for 2 hours at rainbow mountain. We spent at least an hour at 630a collecting people in cusco. Luis ou…
Way too long
Very pretty lake but so not worth the trek. Thank god there was a horse but just half way up. At 80 sols. Acclimate…
We did the tour to the Humantay Lake. We booked it directly at the office in Cusco one day before. We weren't dire…
rafting was good, pick up and delivery not so much
They forgot to pick us up at our hotel, we called them and had to take a taxi to them. When we arrived at the bus t…
This was just fun!
They have a quick zip line segment I could have done without but the rafting was great. We went in the winter month…
Just beautiful and I recommend it !!!!!
I got the chance to visit this beautiful place last week with this company. I have to say that everything worth. Th…
The best day of my life!!!
I took a tour of Machupichu with Classic Inca Trail and they were amazing. The organization was perfect. Thank you…
Last week I was in Cusco for the 6th time and I got a few tours with Machupicchu Nice. This is the 5th time I do bu…
Best personalized tour ever
Reserved tour with Willy 2 months ago, everything was setup, unfortunately trains to Machu Picchu were on strike. W…
Inca Jungle-Saw Everything!
Our family of four adults spent 4 days with Jhimmy as our guide throughout the inca Jungle Trek. While most of the…
Sacred Valley tour
We visit Cusco early June. Willy organized a private tour for the seven of us: my husband and daughter, and also ou…
Check out your stamina
I've never thought of doing a trek here in Cusco, but the very last moment I've changed my mind and I'm glad I did.…
Great trip and great guides! highly recommended! I am considering going again , pehaps with a different route but s…
Amazing trip to Machu Pichu
Willy organised an excellent tour for us. It was very well organised and the accommodation provided was very good. …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City Tour cusco and archaeological sites
What time does City Tour cusco and archaeological sites start?
City Tour cusco and archaeological sites will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book City Tour cusco and archaeological sites on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with City Tour cusco and archaeological sites?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City Tour cusco and archaeological sites on Tripadvisor
How much is City Tour cusco and archaeological sites?
City Tour cusco and archaeological sites price starts from £11.33. Discover and book City Tour cusco and archaeological sites on Tripadvisor
What is the City Tour cusco and archaeological sites cancellation policy?
City Tour cusco and archaeological sites cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book City Tour cusco and archaeological sites on Tripadvisor