View all photos (33)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machu PicchuStop: 18 hours - Admission includedMachu Picchu is an Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountains in Peru, above the Urubamba River valley. Built in the 15th century and later abandoned, it’s renowned for its sophisticated dry-stone walls that fuse huge blocks without the use of mortar, intriguing buildings that play on astronomical alignments and panoramic views. Its exact former use remains a mystery.Read more
Cusco Region, Cusco Region
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region
- A Bar Car with the best peruvian cocktails
- Gourmet lunch on board
- An Observatory Car to enjoy the scenery of the route
- Live music show
- Upbound bus to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English
- Tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel
- Return bus to Machu Picchu Town
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station
- Gourmet meals on board
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: PV Travel
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our…
Buenos Aires, Argentina5820
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13…
The suitcase scale
Tel Aviv, Israel3714
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience,…
A Great One Day Tour if the Sacred Valley
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural…
London, United Kingdom17347
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner…
New Orleans, Louisiana266
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of…
- Duration: 18h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241