Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this walk you will see picturesque villages, beautiful “adobe” houses, herds of llamas and alpacas, and you will have a magnificent view of the glacier Ausangate (6,385 m / 20,945 feet). With the beauty and uninterrupted solitude, this is a spectacular journey for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machupicchu Vip ToursStop: 12 hours - Admission includedThis tour star very early in the morning betwin 04:30 to 5:00am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Cusipata Town, average 3-hour trip. Whenyou arrive there you will take breakfast (Pitumarca Town) at 7:00 around. After breakfast we continue the journey to the starting point 40 minutes away. In this place you will ride the horse or walk to the rainbow Mountain. On the way you will enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna. Duration between 3 to 4 hours average to arrive at the “Rainbow Mountain”, an spectacular place near the snowy Ausangate glacier which is considered a sacred mountain by local people, is one of the most important deities of ancient Cusco. Since pre-Inca times, the mountain has been a place of worship and offerings and this tradition continues untill nowadays. After take photos and enjoying the rainbow mountain you will star the walking until the Red Valley.Then you will comeback to the starting point to have your Lunch in Cusipata town. Then around 15:00 pm the bus will transport you from Cusipata to Cusco City. Arriving to cusco 17:00 pm.Read more
- Transport (roundtrip)
- Professiona Driver.
- Professional guide English – Spanish.
- 01 breakfast.
- 01 Buffet Lunch.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Hiking Poles.
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
- Food undescribed.
- Phone calls.
- Travel and accident insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommendations for what to bring:
- Comfortable backpack for walking
- Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen)
- Hat for the sun, sunblock and sunglasses
- Warm clothes to be worn in layers including a hat and gloves
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu Vip Tours
My daughter and I went to Cusco, Peru for volunteering and while we were there we decided to do some sightseeing on…
Viaje a Cuzco
Best Family trip ever. Our tour guide was excellent. Great job with transportation and suggestions of places to vis…
Machupicchu VIP Tour
It was perfect. Thank you VIP Tours. From the moment we were picked up at the airport, we had excellent attention t…
Wonderful experience for a good price
They were on time to pick us up, they made suggestion to take other tours and to eat in nice restaurantes, our cont…
Rainbow Mountain tour 🌈 5⭐️ Lemon fun you’re going to see the colors 🌈 5⭐️
I recommend TOUR COMPANY They are RESPONSIBLE 5⭐️ They’re also very helpful they come today before and explain to …
Simply The BEST!
We were a group of 8 and since our arrival to Cusco, Vilma, Luis, and their staff, not only gave us the VIP treatme…
My boyfriend and I, had a great time touring with this group. Vilma and Luis were very insightful, helpful, and fun…
Sacred valley full day tour
I was the only one on this tour so it was just me and the driver (tour guide) The lady at the front desk of my hote…
The best experience at Machupicchu
From holland we already had contact with our travel agent Vilma. She listened to our wishes and she planned our tri…
Beautiful, mystic lake, wonderful walk
I loved the tour to Humantay lake. The lake is so beautiful and peaceful up there in the mountains, the sun and the…
Sacred Valley "Hidden Wonders"
What a wonderful experience! Highly recommend Machupicchu VIP Tours as well as the Maison Fortaleza Hotel. Many tha…
Wonderful tour and guides!! Excelente experiencia en el Lares Trek !!
This was one of the most wonderful travels I have ever experienced. I booked the Lares Trek, which is a 3 day/ 2 ni…
My girlfriend booked the Lares Trek and I highly recommend using Machu Picchu VIP Tours for your trek plans. Everyo…
The people make this the best group in Cusco
The staff of this tour group went above and beyond to help my friend and I when we were in Cusco. We stayed with th…
It was a beautiful experience that this agency gave us!! more than all the service was excellent. I totally recomm…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day
- Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day will start at 3:30 AM. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day price starts from £72.09. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day is hosted by Machupicchu Vip Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Vip Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day on Tripadvisor