Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machupicchu Vip ToursStop: 12 hours - Admission included• We pick you up from your hotel or hostel between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. in our transport to go to Mollepata located north of Cusco, we will arrive in about 2 hours to this small city. • We arrived at Mollepata and enjoyed the delicious breakfast to begin our adventure towards Lake Humantay. We will continue in our private transport for about 1 hour more until Soraypampa, which is at 3900 m.s. • Our guide will give you some recommendations to start the hike to Humantay Lake located at 4200 m.s. Which is very close to the Salkantay mountain. • We started the hike to Humantay Lake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes; Enjoying the beautiful views of the snowy mountains Salkantay and Humantay. Spiritual trips • When we arrive at Laguna Humantay we will enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon. There you will take the best photos, and then off to Soraypampa, where transport awaits us, • We will return with our transport to Mollepata and enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving at Cusco around 5:45 p.m approximately, the transport will leave us near the PLAZA DE ARMAS in Cusco.Read more
- First aid kit including oxygen (for any emergency)
- Transport Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- Professional trekking guide in English – Spanish.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. near
- 1 walking stick.
- Entrance Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should bring:
- Small backpack.
- A jacket or fleece.
- Rain poncho (or rain jacket).
- T-shirt and shorts.
- Walking shoes or boots (waterproof).
- Sun hat.
- Personal Medicine.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu Vip Tours
My daughter and I went to Cusco, Peru for volunteering and while we were there we decided to do some sightseeing on…
Viaje a Cuzco
Best Family trip ever. Our tour guide was excellent. Great job with transportation and suggestions of places to vis…
Machupicchu VIP Tour
It was perfect. Thank you VIP Tours. From the moment we were picked up at the airport, we had excellent attention t…
Wonderful experience for a good price
They were on time to pick us up, they made suggestion to take other tours and to eat in nice restaurantes, our cont…
Rainbow Mountain tour 🌈 5⭐️ Lemon fun you’re going to see the colors 🌈 5⭐️
I recommend TOUR COMPANY They are RESPONSIBLE 5⭐️ They’re also very helpful they come today before and explain to …
Simply The BEST!
We were a group of 8 and since our arrival to Cusco, Vilma, Luis, and their staff, not only gave us the VIP treatme…
My boyfriend and I, had a great time touring with this group. Vilma and Luis were very insightful, helpful, and fun…
Sacred valley full day tour
I was the only one on this tour so it was just me and the driver (tour guide) The lady at the front desk of my hote…
The best experience at Machupicchu
From holland we already had contact with our travel agent Vilma. She listened to our wishes and she planned our tri…
Beautiful, mystic lake, wonderful walk
I loved the tour to Humantay lake. The lake is so beautiful and peaceful up there in the mountains, the sun and the…
Sacred Valley "Hidden Wonders"
What a wonderful experience! Highly recommend Machupicchu VIP Tours as well as the Maison Fortaleza Hotel. Many tha…
Wonderful tour and guides!! Excelente experiencia en el Lares Trek !!
This was one of the most wonderful travels I have ever experienced. I booked the Lares Trek, which is a 3 day/ 2 ni…
My girlfriend booked the Lares Trek and I highly recommend using Machu Picchu VIP Tours for your trek plans. Everyo…
The people make this the best group in Cusco
The staff of this tour group went above and beyond to help my friend and I when we were in Cusco. We stayed with th…
It was a beautiful experience that this agency gave us!! more than all the service was excellent. I totally recomm…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco
- Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco price starts from £57.68. Discover and book Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco is hosted by Machupicchu Vip Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Vip Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco on Tripadvisor