Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You are a lover of adventures and want to travel to Machupicchu this alternative route that we offer you will be a unique experience. The Salkantay trek is the number 1 trek to Machu Picchu.
- 4 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Grand America Tour
Cusco 2 days city tour with 8 Day Imperial Salkantay Trekking company
The city tour was AWFUL. Our guide Diego was unprofessional, our van had 15 people and NO ac or windows he didn’t …
Amazing Experience on the Private Tour
My husband and I had a great experience traveling with our guide, Juan Carlos, on a private 2 day tour of Lake Huma…
Great Customer Service, Value and Guide
Grand America sent us on a customized private tour and worked with us to make sure we made our early flight on time…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 690 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights
How much is Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights?
Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights price starts from £490.99. Discover and book Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights cancellation policy?
Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights?
Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights is hosted by Grand America Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grand America Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book Salkantay to Machupicchu 5 Days and 4 Nights on Tripadvisor