This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The trek to Choquequirao is a demanding adventure. Leaving Cusco we drive towards the town of Cachora (Apurimac), navigating a 31 kilometers zigzag trail to arrive at the historical building. The route from Cachora to Choquequirao is about 62 kilometers round trip, four long days of walking, with the option to ride a horse. Altitude: 1500 – 3030 meters Season: All year Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights or 5 Days – 4 Nights Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Pick up and transport from your hotel to Cachora.
- High quality camping equipment.
- Meals during the excursion (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Vegetarian option available)
- Professional guide
- Cook and cooking equipment.
- Mule driver and mules, for all camping and personal equipment (5 kilos maximum)
- Hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes (while hiking)
- Emergency horse
- Private transport from Huanipaca to your hotel in Cusco.
- First-aid kit, oxygen bottle and safety rope.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast on the first day
- Life, health, accidental or any type of insurance.
- All personal care items.
- Sleeping bags.
- Water purification tablets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Backpack, Sleeping bag.
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- One complete change of clothing.
- Sweater and jacket (something warm).
- Water bottle.
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, Sun block (sun protection cream), insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
- Original Passport or Student Card ISIC (important)
- The rates are per person, based on 2 passengers. (For reservation minimum 2 passengers)
- Bookings and prices are guaranteed upon receipt of full payment for the services required.
- In order for us to make the necessary reservations, you MUST provide us with: full name, nationality, date of birth, valid identity number or passport number.
- To enter our country passengers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned return.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Agency - Day Tours
4-day Inca Trail
We did 4 day Inca trail arranged by Peru Agency (email: email@example.com) on June 21st (winter solitice) thru Ju…
Very well organized, everyone exactly on time. All vouchers and tickets delivered perfectly. Guides and drivers w…
Peru Travel Agency has great guides. We had Jimmy and Jessic for the Cuzco city tour and then the sacred valley. Bo…
Excellent 4 day Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour by Peru Agency
Prior to booking this tour, I found several similar tour, but Peru Agency gave us the best price for what we visite…
From arriving at Cusco airport we were made.so welcome and completely at ease. This was our first visit to South Am…
Day tour of Cusco City
We had a private tour of Cusco city with Mateo and he was a fantastic guide. His knowledge of the history of Cusco …
Cuzco and Puno
Execellent service in all aspects, the chauffeur and the tourist guide they were alway on time. The guides the agen…
The best travel agency !!!
We spent Christmas in Cuzco last December. It was such an amazing experience. Our travel agency was the best!!! …
Used them for bookings for Cusco, M.P and Lima. Very profissional and efficient. Important, as with all trips, to …
Overall great experience!
A travel agent through AC tours, a travel agency based in Lima Peru, arranged a 2 week trip to Peru for my mother, …
Trip to Maras and Moray
Out of all of the day trips that we took during our trip to Peru, this one was the most disappointing. Unfortunate…
Don't trust them
They're completely unable to arrange anything. Booked for a 4 star hotel they bring me to a 2 stars with no heater …
Highly Recommend 👍👌
We all like this place, because the PERU AGENCY made everything so well planned. We highly recommend this agency …
I like Peruù
I really enjoyed the tour in Cusco, MachuPicchu, Puno Lake Titicaca. Something really great I will never forget, ru…
As a peruvian though is was harder
extraordinary view, as a Peruvian I though it will be harder. The guide of the agency Peru Andes Top made this expe…
- Peru Agency - Day Tours
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241