Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the Ancient Inca Capital of Cusco .This Tour is half a day that includes a visit to the Cathedral in the main square , the Temple of Sun Koricancha nearby ruins around this city such us The fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and finally we will visit Tambomachay.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cusco CathedralStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2QorikanchaStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3SacsayhuamanStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Q'enqoStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Puka PukaraStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6TambomachayStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Cusco City Center
- English or Spanish Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation
- Tourist ticket Cusco ( Entrance fees for archeological sites)
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral and Koricancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note : The partial Tourist Ticket cost s/.70 soles , the entrace fees to Cathedral and Koricancha cost s/.40.00, you can buy in Cusco or the day of the tour at the first site you visit .
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Cusco region is steeped in fascinating history and it is worth arranging a tour (and other tours a cross the Sacred Valley). Our travel advisor with Tierra Viva Hotels arranged our tours for us. We had the best tour guide in the Sacred Valley Region, Dionel Baca Collantes.…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cusco Destinations Tours & Travel
Careful Attention to All Details
I would second the extensive positive review posted here by Dorito50, one of my traveling companions. Especially no…
Perfect Tour on a Picture -Perfect Day
Visiting Machu Picchu in one day from Cusco makes for a very long day, but sometimes scheduling and other practical…
Tour of the sacred valley
I relied on Cusco Destinations for a half-day tour of Cusco (Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enqo, Puca-Pucara and finally…
Wonderful day trip from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
my friend and i booked a private day tour through the sacred valley. We have a lovely and skilled driver and a wond…
We looked at various options (still from home) as we were very interested in doing the Canyon Colca tour and do it …
I cannot recommend this trip more! The guide was so nice and informative, and the tour company was very organized …
A Guide Makes ALL the Difference!
Our driver/guide Nilo was the best! Without him, I would've taken all these amazing sites at face value, and what a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,924 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,949 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco City Tour I Half-Day
What time does Cusco City Tour I Half-Day start?
Cusco City Tour I Half-Day will start at 1:30 AM. Discover and book Cusco City Tour I Half-Day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cusco City Tour I Half-Day?
How much is Cusco City Tour I Half-Day?
Cusco City Tour I Half-Day price starts from £21.15. Discover and book Cusco City Tour I Half-Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Cusco City Tour I Half-Day cancellation policy?
Cusco City Tour I Half-Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco City Tour I Half-Day on Tripadvisor