For the ceremony we will be getting to a fantastic ancestral Inca place located in Chakan or Chacan.
• 9:00 a.m. Exit to Cusco – Chakan, villages
• 10:00 a.m. Introduction to the ceremony and the effects
• 10:20 a.m. Explanation about the Inca Energy Meditation
• 10:40 a.m. Energy cleansing and protection
• 11:00 a.m. Drink the Ayahuasca medicine
• 3:00 p.m. Interpretation of the visions
• 4:00 p.m. Return to cusco by private transport.
Chakan or Chacan, It is a small village about 40 km from the capital of the Inca Empire, Cusco, at an approximate height of 3,600 m.s. It is an attractive place for its natural landscapes and the perpetual snows typical of the mountain region. The climate is cold in winter and the rains are abundant during the months of December to March. The local Chacaneños are indigenous who speaks the Quechua language. Its main occupation is agriculture, trade, weavers. Their gastronomy stand out for the production of cheeses, butter, milk, poultry and eggs. They raise guinea pigs, which they use for the celebrations of their traditional festivities.