Sacred valley connection Machupicchu 2 days
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Book by April 30 and travel between March 21 and April 30 to save 6% off our previously offered price!
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• DAY 1: SACRED VALLEY CONNECTION MACHUPICCHU 2 DAYS • START OF TOUR 8:30 AM END OF TOUR 16:00 HRS This day we will pass at 8:00 am from your hotel where we will visit: Pisaq Market Pisaq Ruins Urubamaba Ollantaytambo after the visit we will take the night train to direct the aguas calientes 1 night of hotel. • SECOND DAY: VISIT MACHUPICCHU - RETURN TO CUSCO. This day we visit Machupìcchu at the time agreed with the guide all morning and in the afternoon we will return to Cusco
Sacred Valley ( Pisaq , Urubamba...
Visit the Citadel of Machupicchu
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tourist bus for visitors
- Professional guide (sacred valley-Machupicchu)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel
- Buffet lunch in the sacred valley
- Return transport
- Transfer in each place
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Entry/Admission - Mariposario de Machupicchu
- It's not included:
- Pick up from the airport add 10 dollars minimum 1 to 3 people (optional)
- Income for the Sacred Valley . add 70 soles per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tayra Tours Adventures
Well worth the time and money spent on this tour. It was a fantastic experience with a lot of new things to lear…
Everything was just exceptional
This was a good trip. We visited two main sites of the Sacred Valley of Incas on this half day trip. They took a go…
A good value for money
Value for money. They were very informative and organized this tour seamlessly. The transport was on time. Te guide…
Inca impressions in Cusco
Jesus took me in an excellent, informative and super organized city tour through the history of Inca and subsequent…
I could highly recomend this tour if you are visiting Cusco the first time. The place is covered with many historic…
Challenging and Safe
This was my first time and I must admit that there was not one time that i felt insecured or afraid. It was a very …
I feel this is a good day trip as I got to see many sites of the Sacred Valley of Incas and know about Incan civili…
Tayra Tours were very accommodating and gave a good introduction to Cusco city and its history. This helped me a lo…
It was an adreanline experience. Felt very safe, the guide was very nice and well aware of rescue and first aid. Th…
Defenitely Worth It
Although there was an option of going up on a horse back, I chose to hike and it was a rewarding experience. Richar…
Having Richard as my guide was quite fortune. He is a local and was very knowledgable and explained many things in …
Used Tayra Tours and adventure tour company to visit the sacred valley of Incas. Everything was perfect and exactly…
Visited all the main sites of Cusco and on its outskirts on this guided half day tour which I found to be very info…
Great trip with knowledgeable guides lots of inca ruins and experiences such as textiles and silver factories..grea…
Nice Service but...
We did the city ruins and the Maras and Moray. City tour was fine but i found it a little bit rushed, wished we had…
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241