Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour Maras Moray and Salineras, half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the tour we will pick you up from your respective hotels and then drive you to the town of Maras, a picturesque community with beautiful landscapes; Moray, agricultural research center and Salineras, place where we find a source of salt water from which salt is obtained by the evaporation process.
- You'll start atPlaza De ArmasOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPlaza de Armas
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru Centro Histórico, Cusco, Peru
- tourist transport roundtrip and return
- professional guide
- I pick up from your hotel
- a bottle of water
- Bottled water
- does not include tourist ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The TICKET OF TOURIST (BTC) is a mandatory rate that allows you to access 16 different places in the city of Cusco and its surroundings (museums, theaters, archaeological sites, etc.). It is mandatory to buy for all visitors, some of those places are mentioned in this product, such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. This ticket was excluded because it may cause misunderstandings with the net rate. This is NOT valid to visit Machu Picchu. The tourist ticket (BTC) has the following prices: Full fare rate for adults: S / 130 (allows you to visit all places), which are Tipon, Pikilaqta (Raqchi and andahuaylillas receive an entry of 15 soles in each place) Partial - Adult Route 1-Rate price: S / 70 (allows you to visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara, Tambomachay). Price part 2 of the adult route: S / 70 (visit: Regional Historical Museum, Contemporary Art Museum Qorikancha Popular Art Museum, Qosqo Native Art Center, Monument to the Inca Pachacutec). Adult part Route 3-Price price: S / 70 (Allows you to visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray). The price could change in accordance with local regulations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and …
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at t…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars …
Maria João L00
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good! Ro…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable i…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and Colou…
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture. Sec…
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This …
Horseback Riding Temple of the Moon in Cusco
+pros= 1.the staff were really friendly and tried their best 2.the natural landscapes were …
Morning on Horses
We spent a fantastic morning exploring Incan treasures on horseback. Everything was well organized and executed. We…
I would recommend with caution for US travelers
This trip is a once in a lifetime excursion. There's nothing like Lake Humantay. The company was professional and p…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tour to Maras moray
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour to Maras moray on Tripadvisor
- Tour to Maras moray cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour to Maras moray on Tripadvisor