View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
El camino salkantay es un antiguo y remoto sendero alternativo al Camino Inca, posee vistas mucho más espectaculares y con diversos pisos ecológicos, donde observaremos, laguna del nevado Humantay, cruzando por los ríos y zonas tropicales de abundante vegetación y fauna. Este camino es una excelente opción para aquellos que desean escapar de las rutas más congestionadas y de una forma más aventurera.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Salkantay TrailStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Humantay LakeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Salkantay TrailStop: 10 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Salkantay TrailStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Salkantay TrailStop: 7 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Machu PicchuStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
Cusco - Callacancha - Soraypampa...
Soraypampa - Chaullay
Chaullay - Santa Teresa - Baños...
Santa Teresa - Hidroeléctrica -...
Machu Picchu Tour - Cusco
- Recojo del hotel 4:40am:
- Transporte turístico privado Cusco, Challacancha
- Guia profesional especializado en Salkantay y en Machupicchu
- Mulas o acémilas por 3 días.
- 3 noches de campamento, 1 noche de hotel en Aguas Calientes
- Boleto de Ingreso a Machu Picchu y Salkantay.
- Boleto de tren, Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Traslado en bus, Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Zip Line en santa teresa
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Bus ascenso y descenso en Machupicchu $24
- Montaña de Wayna Picchu o Montaña
- Ultimo dia Almuerzo y cena.
- Ingreso a los baños termales $4
- Boleto de tren Hidroeléctrica, Aguas Calientes. $39
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Solicitamos enviar los datos correctos tal como se ve en su pasaporte, caso contrario no podrá ingresar a Machupicchu.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu USA
Trek of a lifetime
My son was travelling for 4 months in South America and when he asked if I'd like to accompany him to trek and see …
Hiking to remember!
Our guide Nilton was part of a sister company called KB Adventures. He was very enthusiastic and helpful along the …
Time of my life -- Carlos and Huevito were fantastic, fun guides!
If you're going to do the Salkantay, I highly recommend booking through Machu Picchu Reservations and asking for Ca…
We have booked this trip as part of our honeymoon and we don't regret it! It was a great experience! Our guide was …
Good for the price but herded like sheep. Didn’t give us time to buy salt . But sites are amazing!! !
Our guide was juan, very funny and well organized. Two or three times we had a inca-history-lesson with him. The ov…
5 days Salakantay Trek
The hardest, but also the best thing I've ever done! We had a really great guide (Rojelio). Everything was well org…
Very unique hike
Together with my friend, we booked 5 days 4 nights Salkantay trek. We were 18 in the group and had 2 guides - Edgar…
5 day Salkantay Trail
Amazing views and well organized event, with lot of options. Great Guide, our Guide was billy and he was really goo…
Private transportation and guide
We had already purchased our Machu Picchu and train tickets and were looking for transportation to/from the train s…
Surprise private tour - incredibly friendly staff
We did the 4 day salkantay option and were expecting a group of 10 to 12 people. On arrival we had 2 of us, another…
Nice way to contribute to the Amantani community
We stayed with a local family on Amantani Island for 1 night. The boat ride was 3 hours from Puno. On the way, ther…
Overall - an awesome trek!! Carlos & the porters took excellent care of us, always explained what was going to happ…
Beautiful place... very bad service, we will show you how to do this on your own for a better price
This was a horrid experience. When you go to Peru, you go for MP and the rest is sort of a nice add on. This compan…
I am had a trip towards Taktsang, scare place of Guru Rimpochoe
I am providing service to traveler and adventures to reach all over Bhutan. Our agent provide assistance to people …
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241