View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy Peru’s breathtaking sceneries, ancient cultures and rainforests. The Tour 02 Day Humantay Lake – Private Service is a tour that will take you through the most picturesque landscapes and native people of the Limatambo area. Discover with us one of the hike on trend, which for its natural beauty has become known worldwide. On the way you can enjoy the fantastic landscapes, as well as the magnificent snowy peaks of Humantay and Salkantay. You will have the pleasure of being at the foot of one of the most emblematic snows of the city of Cusco. You can rest under the starry sky of the Andes that will captivate you with its spectacular constellations, a great adventure of ecotourism given in the highest parts of nature. Let Mother Nature guide you through the most spectacular places and get the peace of mind of making this unique experience in the Andes.
CUSCO – CHALLACANCHA –...
SORAYPAMPA – SALKANTAY PASS –...
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Expert mountain guide (english and spanish).
- Private transportation from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek).
- 01 breakfast, 02 snacks, 02 lunches ,01 dinner.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers.
- Double thickness foam sleeping mattress.
- Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
- Entrance to the Salkantay pass.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Oxygen bottle.
- Private transportation back to Cusco.
- Igloos (included in the IGLOO UPGRADE).
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Tips for your crew.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance during your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Me and my boyfriend both wanted to end our time in Peru by visiting Lake Humantay and Salkantay. We upgrade to the igloos and it was the most beautiful experience!! Our guide Edgar and the chef are amazing. Very friendly, helpful and made our trip unforgettable!! The eco camp…
While our guide was incredible & we had a great time, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE DOME HUTS!!!!!! We found out the night before that we were sleeping in TENTS, not the pictured domes. We were FREEZING and only justified the price because it included a dome. Extremely…
Date of experience: June 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Inti Peru Adventures
Truly Wonderful Experience
My family and I had a wonderful experience with Inti Peru Adventures, and especially with our guide, Edgar. He was …
Amazing Time with Edgar!
We had Edgar as our Inti Peru tour guide. He's a super nice guy and gave us an amazing local's view of the Sacred V…
What a wonderful trip!
We toured Chinchero and Moray and Edgar also took us to a textile area where we were shown how the different wool a…
Spirit of Inca Journey
John shared so many insights and new understandings into the Inca culture, mystic meanings, and language significan…
Great Experience with Great Guide
Our experience with this family owned and operated tour company was amazing. They took care of all logistical requi…
Amazing tour and guide!
My husband and I had the most amazing time exploring Andean Villages and Machu Picchu with Edgar from Inti Peru Adv…
Amazing company, great knowledge of the area, clean and safe service, super super friendly and will assist you in w…
Private Tour to Machu Picchu
Four of my friends and I had a private tour of Machu Picchu, and we all had an amazing time! Edgar was our amazing …
We love Inti Peru Adventures!
My sister and I booked the private 3-Day Huchuy Q’osco trek to Machu Picchu and we absolutely adored our experience…
The Best Day Ever!
Please choose this company! The guides were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. My favorite part …
Best part of our trip to Peru!!
Edgar and his team were very knowledgeable and took time to make our experience memorable. They provided everythin…
Truly Magical Tour Guide
We stayed 4 nights at the Chinchero Boutique Hotel with Edgar and Sol. A rather unexpected jewel, hidden off the ma…
Excellent job by Edger, John in arranging from pick up at Cusco Airport to visiting city and next day Machu Pichu v…
Best Tour of Machu Picchu
This was my first time to Machu, so you’re probably thinking…”how do you know it was the best tour?” While touring …
The BEST tour/trek of my life! The best guide, chef and horseman anywhere!
At first...I thought this was a large international tour package. It is actually a very small local guide. That has…
- Humantay Lake, Salkantay Trail
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241