Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tourist package is one of the most traditional in Cusco if you visit Cusco, are the classic places that should not be missed and it is an itinerary that the whole family can do. In this package we combine the first day the city tour in Cusco, with the Cusco Cathedral, Koricancha, Sacsayhamany, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. The second day you can visit the sacred valley of the Inkas with the most impresive atractions such us the Pisac Ruins, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero Archaeological sites. And finally the third day You will visit the Machu Picchu Sanctuary by panoramic train, that allow you great views on the way to go to Machu Picchu town.
CITY TOUR + 4 RUINS
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY TOUR
- Transport, tour guide, and entrance tickets for city tour
- Transport, tour guide, entrance tickets for sacred Valley tour: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero..
- Round trip Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Round Trip Transporte Cusco - Ollantaytambo Train Station
- Round trip Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide in Machu Picchu
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - PeruRail - Vistadome
- HOTEL (ACCOMMODATION)
- Tips, snacks, food not specified in the inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a cup of legendary coca tea to help with the effects of the altitude. Next day we visited the town's central square, Plaza de Armas, with arcades, carved balconies…
Date of experience: June 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Liberty Peru Travel
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…
Kuan Ting L00
Exceptional Customer Service
Without the help and service provided by Ruth, we would not have gotten any help or info regarding our tours and ou…
Liberty Peru Great Travel Agency in Cusco
We purchased the majority of our tours with Liberty Peru and saved a considerable amount of money over the prices o…
Affordable, Reliable Service for a Worry-Free Trip
I went on a 7-day, 6 night tour based in Cusco as a group of 6 friends and we had a great trip. We were referred …
Liberty Peru Travel comes highly recommended. Ruth was very organized and helped our trip go off without any issues…
Thank you very much!!!!!!! That's really best travel♡♡♡♡♡ good guide, good price, good counser♡♡♡ㅠㅡㅠ im not forget …
- Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha, and 9 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,960 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,961 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days
- The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days will start at 1:20 PM. Discover and book The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days price starts from £357.43. Discover and book The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Most Traditional Tours Of Cusco And Machu Picchu By Panoramic Train 3 Days on Tripadvisor