Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
We pick you up from the hotel between 4 am in our private transport to go to Mollepata, we will arrive in 2 hours approximately to this small town, the we will have breakfast to start our hike towards Humantay Lake. We will continue in our transport for approximately 1 more hour until Soraypampa which is located at 3900 msnm. Our guide will give you some recommendations to start the trek to Humantay Lake located at 4200 msnm Which is very close to the mountain Salkantay. We start the hike to Humantay Lake for approximately 1 hour and half; enjoying the beautiful views of the snowy mountains Salkantay and Humantay. When we reach Laguna Humantay we will enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon. Later you will enjoy a small snack watching the beautiful landscapes, continue the walk back to Soraypampa. In the afternoon we will arriving to Mollepata and have the lunch. After lunch we return to Cusco in our private transport. We will arrived in Cusco around 7:00 pm ; we drop you at your hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Salkantay TrailStop: 8 hours - Admission includedLake Humantay is a beautiful landscape hidden in the Peruvian Mountain Salkantay, the snow capped mountain. We will hike from Soraypampa to Lake Humantay. Lake Humantay is a turquoise green natural resource and a sacred site to Andean people. After the trek we will have a spiritual moment with local shaman who will perform a beautiful ceremony. Hiking you will see one of the most magnificent landscapes in Peru. The Humantay lake altitude is 4250 m.a.s.l and this make an unique weather and temperatura in this area. The Humantay lake Temperatura can arrive to 5º C during the day and at night drop down to 0º C.Read more
- Briefing one day before.
- Andean blessing (ancestral ceremony for protection with a local shaman).
- First aid kit including oxygen (for any emergency).
- Transport Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco
- Breakfast and box Lunch.
- Professional trekking guide in English – Spanish.
- Entrance fee.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- 1 walking stick.
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Drinks, unless specified.
- Gratuities for the guide and driver.
- Optional horse and wrangler $35USD (round trip).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel and Healing
Healing & Travel - 30 day Peru Trip
I contacted Healing & Travel to plan a 30 day Spiritual trip to Peru for me. They planned everything for me includ…
5 days Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu
Gorgeous trek, the landscape is breathtaking. Very well organized. Ruty was our coordinator in Cusco and took great…
San Pedro ceremony / Wachuma
We (2 people) booked a Wachuma ceremony and it was an amazing experience. Organization, responses if you have quest…
Prefect Ending to our amazing Peru adventure!
We had already hiked the Inca trail (4d/3n) to Machu Picchu and tackled Rainbow Mountain. This experience was a per…
Unexpected life changing experience!
This experience is life changing - this was the most personal and gratifying experience of my whole 2 week trip to …
Really enjoyed this trip with my wife even with if the weather wasn't great. Our Guide, Willy, was brilliant right …
Great 2 day hike to Machu Picchu!
Loved the 2 day Inca Trail hike! Our guide Soledad was very knowledgeable about the trail and the Inca history. The…
It was amazing. They were really accommodating since I wasn't able to meet the shaman the night before. I was able …
Beauty in all it's splendor
Excellent customer facing experience from Travel & Healing. Heads up highlight, this is meant to be an experience,…
2day Inca trail Peru 2019
This was such a beautiful experience, ones in a lifetime for me. From the ceremony that took place in our hotel, so…
Earth Offering Ceremony
From the start to finish the experience was exceptional from the support and service to the ceremony itself. So aut…
2 Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Fantastic experience. From the moment we met our guide Willy and had our Sharman blessing the night before our trek…
Great tour with Willy!
If you visit Macchu Piccu, you should do the Inca Trail. It is a nice 6 hour hike. We went with a small group and W…
Amazing Inca Trail Experience
We did the 2-day Inca Trail tour with Willy. This trip is an amazing experience as you get to experience the best p…
Unforgettable time in Peru with T&H
Travel & Healing especially Angel, who is a friend of us has organized beautiful trips to Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Agu…
- Duration: 8–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,943 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek
What time does Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek start?
Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek?
Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek price starts from £75.33. Discover and book Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek cancellation policy?
Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek?
Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek is hosted by Travel and Healing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel and Healing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Sacred Lake Humantay Trek on Tripadvisor