Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
the mountain of colors is a new tourist attraction where we can appreciate nature, alpacas, llamas, etc.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Montana de Siete ColoresStop: 10 hours - Admission includedDAY 1: Bus Cusco - Cusiapata - Chirihuani - Fulawasi - Mountain of Seven Colors - Chirihuani - Fula wasi - Cusco The walk or tour Mountain 7 Colors: The adventure begins very early at 04:30 a.m. we will begin the pick up for their different lodgings until 05:00 am, and then we will go to the picturesque Chirihuani town center of Cusipata district (Quispicanchi) south of the city of Cusco, where we will make a stop to provide us with some necessary things to start the tour, such as water or energy drinks, snack, cereals, etc. At the end of this short stop, we will continue our journey where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and crops that mix between the mysterious mountains and snowy mountains, Andean animals such as the llama, alpaca, sheep, vicuñas and the deep valleys. We will arrive at 07:30 am to the picturesque town of Chirihuani, here we will enjoy a delicious Andean breakfast prepared by our Chef. Then we return to our minuibus to go to Fula wasi. Starting point of our trek, we will start our trek for 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, uphill until we reach the foothills of the VALLE ROJO (Vinicunca hill), place of access to this mystical place. We will walk along a path that little by little will change the landscape between mountains of intense colors and small streams of icy water that feed and give life to this valley, as we walk we will observe how the colors of our surroundings will change due to the climate, we will arrive at an altitude of 5200 meters above sea level. Top of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca). This will be the point where we will have enough time to be able to take photos, videos, etc. At the same time it will be the place where we will enjoy our refreshment while our sight delights with the magic that the mountains enclose behind their veil of clouds and snowy peaks, after such an exquisite experience we will undertake the return walk to Chirihuani, where we will be waiting for our minibus to then go to the town of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch prepared by our cook, later we will return to Cusco arriving at around 5:00 p.m., thus we finish the walk to the mountain of 7 colors.Read more
- transportation, guide, breakfast, lunch and the entrance to the mountain
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Luan Travel Peru
Mountain bike tour
We hired a mountain bike tour maras , moray and salt mines ...everything was very good nice road beautiful mountai…
Excellent trip in Rainbow Mountain
I bought a trip to Rainbow Mountain with a tour guide. Everything was on high level. Bus was clean and comfortable,…
Choquequirao 5 days 4 nights with childrens including hot springs !!! Thanks for everything we enjoy it ...nice to…
Inka trail 2 days 1 night
I did the inka trail 2 days 1night just to say thank you very much good organization friendly tour guide perfect hi…
Good service and Good experience
I join several tours with Luan Travel Peru. For example, Machu Picchu, Humantay lake, Rainbow Mountain, Sacred Vall…
Juan Kiver G00
inka traill and raimbow mountain the best appearance
My Friends and I hired the 2-day and 1-Night inca traill Tour and the raimbow mountain that was the best choice we …
Did three different tours with them (sacred valley, machupichu and rainbow mountain) everything was perfect - they …
Lake Titicaca tour
The tour was very good to both the floating islands and to Taquile Island. The food was very good both days, and…
Very good experience!! He helped us a lot, everything was perfect. And the best price we found after checking in qu…
We did a mountain bike tour for racchi and open malaga we were lucky with the weather with the (transport team, gui…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 690 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about rainbow mountain full day
How much is rainbow mountain full day?
rainbow mountain full day price starts from £34.87. Discover and book rainbow mountain full day on Tripadvisor
What is the rainbow mountain full day cancellation policy?
rainbow mountain full day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book rainbow mountain full day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides rainbow mountain full day?
rainbow mountain full day is hosted by Luan Travel Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luan Travel Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book rainbow mountain full day on Tripadvisor