Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will know the 5 most important places in the Sacred Valley You will have a buffet lunch of the 30 best dishes of Peru. We have fun and knowledgeable guide
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 13 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Complejo Arqueologico ChincheroStop: 55 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3MorayStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Salinas de MarasStop: 35 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5UrubambaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Archaeological Park OllantaytamboStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7PisacStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Pisac MarketStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Pick up from your hotel between 6:30 a.m. to 6:55 a.m.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional Guide
- Buffet lunch with 30 varieties of typical Peruvian dishes.
- Tourist ticket 70 soles and entrance to the salt pans 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and …
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at t…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars …
Maria João L00
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good! Ro…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable i…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and Colou…
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture. Sec…
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This …
Horseback Riding Temple of the Moon in Cusco
+pros= 1.the staff were really friendly and tried their best 2.the natural landscapes were …
Morning on Horses
We spent a fantastic morning exploring Incan treasures on horseback. Everything was well organized and executed. We…
I would recommend with caution for US travelers
This trip is a once in a lifetime excursion. There's nothing like Lake Humantay. The company was professional and p…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City
What time does Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City start?
Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
How much is Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City price starts from £30.57. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor
What is the Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City cancellation policy?
Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor