View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Humantay Lake has an amazing view of the Andes, Glaciers and has a beautiful view. This trip is all day, which we will pick you up from your hotel or another place that you are located. After Hiking in Humantay you will learn the Incas ancient culture, the origin of the Lake and we want o make sure you enjoy your trip. Our company is secure and professional, which we will take care of you and we make sure you have the best experience during your trip. Breakfast and lunch are provided and if you have any dietary suggestions, please lets us know, as well as if you have any requirements we are able to customize according to your needs.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 2 hours -Early morning (4:00 am) we will pick you up in our trasnportation from your hotel or Airbnb. From there we will head toward a small village named "Mollepata" which, it takes around three hours by car. When you arrive at the village you will enjoy the breakfast and after, will head to Soraypampa which is the start point of the hiking while you will observe the beautiful Apurimac River. We will go over with you the instructions of hiking, and start the trail to Humantay Lake that takes 1.5 hrs. average and the altitude is 13,779 feet (4,200 meters). The tour guide will be leading the hiking and no navigation system is required. Upon your arrival, you will observe beautiful mountains with the glaciers, also the brilliant lake. The tour guide will explain the facts and history. Then you can walk around the lake and take as many pictures you want. then we will decent the mountain and head to "Mollepata" which we will have lunch and the depart to Cusco and drop you at San Francisco Plaza (main square) around 4:00 p.m.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Included Breakfast and Lunch. If you have an special dietary or vegetarian, please let us know in advance
- Professional Tour guide
- Hotel Pick-up in Cusco
- Walking Stick
- First Aid emergency and oxigen
- (optional) Tips or gratuity no included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Panorama International Travel
Cannot be missed
I thought the highlight of my trip would be Machu Picchu, but I don't think I would appreciate MP as much if I had …
We had a great trip with Panorama International doing the 2 day 1 night. The guides Andrew were amazing.
Convenient, perfect organization and very communicative . Racomanded to all. It's the best way to visit incredible…
Adventure of a lifetime!
This trip was life changing! What I look for in a trip is adventure and that's what I received. Destination hikes t…
Very grateful for Panorama
Wow. I can't believe how convenient traveling was using Panorama. Their staff are very well informed and trained! T…
I went to Peru for 3 weeks with my friends, we visited Lima, Cusco and the Amazon. he trip was awesome. Panorama di…
Awesome agency and fabulous staff
這家旅行社的服務品質非常高, 服務人員十分專業, 建議來南美洲玩的人可以考慮一下這一家喔!!! The travel agency provides high quality service and all staff are w…
Great Value! Lots of Activities and Great Service!
great hotel locations by the main plazas, lots of activities everyday, transportation to all events / places, and e…
I went to Peru with my four friends for first time and Panorama helped me to customize the trip for 10 days, we vis…
This is a trustable travel agent which I appreciated my holidays and I truly enjoyable my trips very much.I visite…
Best trip ever!
This is my first time been to Peru through this travel agent. They are super friendly and making things efficiently…
Me and my wife took a trip to Peru through Panorama International Travel. An amazing trip in the country. Went to M…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241