Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the Cusco's South Valley with its pre Inca ruins and the art from the Baroque Andean at the Andahualillas church! On this half day tour would be in addition to the Sacred Valley. If you want to get a bit deeper into the real Peru, and do not want to travel the tourist trail, then this is perfect.
- You'll start atPlaza de ArmasOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1TiponStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedWe will start with transfer from your hotel in Cusco around 08:30 am. Then we will go to the archaeological center of Tipón, ceremonial center Inka where through a stone channel the flow of water from the high summits of the Pachatusan hill to the lowlands of the valley was controlled. Later we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Pikillaqta which literally means "city of fleas". It is an old walled citadel of the Wari Empire, which was one of the most important regional centers of the Wari Culture in its expansion into the city of Cusco. Finally we will conclude the journey visiting the beautiful Church of Andahuaylillas, little jewel of the Colonial period, also known as 'The Sistine of America', inside which is an impressive collection of canvases with gold plated frames and mural paintings, baroque altarpieces , and more. Likewise, we can appreciate the famous pentalingue door. We will be back in the city of Cusco at approximately 3p.m.Read more
- You'll end atPlaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, PeruSee address & details
Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco
- Professional guide in English or Spanish
- Entrances to Andahuaylillas Church
- Drop off at Plaza Regocijo ( 2 blocks from main square)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Touristic Ticket – S/70.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: PV Travel
The tickets we booked were non-refundable. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we had to cancel our June 2020 trip and…
Aweful Customer Service and don't seem to care for customers
Do NOT book a trip/adventure through this company Viator. My sister and I traveled to Peru in January and booked a …
One Tour guide caused me injury (and made fun of it later). Very unsafe.
(I am giving a 2 star instead of 1 star review because we did have one great tour guide and for the sweet kitchen s…
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our guid…
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13 passenger…
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience, w…
A Great One Day Tour if the Sacred Valley
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and Spa…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural t…
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the view…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the thermal…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with Viator…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner m…
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of Po…
Hiram Bingham is the ultimate experience to round up a visit to Machu Picchu
Can it get any better? NO! The Hiram Bingham Train is the ultimate transportation to and from Machu Picchu. At the …
Don’t buy your tickets from trip advisor or agency
Colca canyon is beautiful.a must see ,to see the condors soar over top your head and experience the canyon and hist…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,942 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour
What time does Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour start?
Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour?
Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour price starts from £23.53. Discover and book Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour cancellation policy?
Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning: Half Day Cusco South Valley Tour on Tripadvisor