Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire and one of the most important cities of the Vice royalty of Peru. At that time, and in the hands of the Spaniards, it was adorned with churches, palaces and baroque and neoclassical plazas, which is what today makes it the main tourist place in Peru. Declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by Unesco, it is usually called, due to the great number of monuments that it possesses, the "Rome of America".
- You'll start atPlaza de ArmasOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro Historico De CuscoStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedSee all the most important sights of Cusco on this 6 hour tour. Departure is around 1pm and you will start your visit with the famous Cusco's Cathedral where you can appreciate its incredible paintings and architecture. We will visit the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found just outside of the city center, such as the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and the Inca baths of Tambomachay. This tour is a must when visiting Cusco! We will be back in Cusco around 7pm. Drop off at Plaza Regocijo, 2 blocks from main square.Read more
- You'll end atPlaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, PeruSee address & details
Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Entrance fee to Qoricancha
- Guided tour - English/Spanish
- Entrances to ruins in Cusco - S/70.00 per person
- Meals not specifies on the itinerary
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: PV Travel
The tickets we booked were non-refundable. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we had to cancel our June 2020 trip and…
Aweful Customer Service and don't seem to care for customers
Do NOT book a trip/adventure through this company Viator. My sister and I traveled to Peru in January and booked a …
One Tour guide caused me injury (and made fun of it later). Very unsafe.
(I am giving a 2 star instead of 1 star review because we did have one great tour guide and for the sweet kitchen s…
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our guid…
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13 passenger…
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience, w…
A Great One Day Tour if the Sacred Valley
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and Spa…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural t…
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the view…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the thermal…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with Viator…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner m…
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of Po…
Hiram Bingham is the ultimate experience to round up a visit to Machu Picchu
Can it get any better? NO! The Hiram Bingham Train is the ultimate transportation to and from Machu Picchu. At the …
Don’t buy your tickets from trip advisor or agency
Colca canyon is beautiful.a must see ,to see the condors soar over top your head and experience the canyon and hist…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,945 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travellers!
from £43.86* £48.73
Popular: Booked by 543 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour
Which attractions will I visit with Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour?
Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour price starts from £28.02. Discover and book Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour cancellation policy?
Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour?
Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour is hosted by PV Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PV Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Afternoon: Cusco City halfday tour on Tripadvisor