Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
The Sacred Valley, area once formed the epicenter of the Inca Empire. From harrowing mountain peaks and rural villages to roaming llamas and alpacas, it's worth exploring this peaceful, fetching corner of the Andes with attractive colonial towns and isolated weaving villages. Star attractions are the markets and the lofty Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- You'll start atCuscoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 11 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco around at 8 a.m. You will be taken on a road that winds around the mountains north of Cusco. On the way, we will stop at a famous point known as El Mirador (Lookout Point). Later on, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, you will see amazing works of stone art and impressive agricultural terraces. We will then head to the town of Urubamba, to experience a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch, we will drive to the town of Ollantaytambo. We will visit the ruins, an important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site because you can find rock formations representing the Inca god, Wiracocha. Continue to Chinchero to see how natural dyes are made for artisanal textiles. The town’s inhabitants live in dwellings and conditions nearly the same as their ancestors. They dress in multicolored clothing, speak only Quechua and maintain age-old customs. We will be back in Cusco around 7pm.Read more
- You'll end atPlaza KusipataCusco 08002, PeruSee address & details
Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco
- Guided tour
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Entrances to Pisac Ruins
- Entrances to Ollantaytambo ruins
- Entrances to Chinchero
- Drop off at Plaza Regocijo ( 2 blocks from main square)
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and Spanish languages. The tour is a great chance to see Inca agricultural, royal residence, food storage, and Peruvian textiles.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: PV Travel
The tickets we booked were non-refundable. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we had to cancel our June 2020 trip and…
Aweful Customer Service and don't seem to care for customers
Do NOT book a trip/adventure through this company Viator. My sister and I traveled to Peru in January and booked a …
One Tour guide caused me injury (and made fun of it later). Very unsafe.
(I am giving a 2 star instead of 1 star review because we did have one great tour guide and for the sweet kitchen s…
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our guid…
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13 passenger…
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience, w…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural t…
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the view…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the thermal…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with Viator…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner m…
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of Po…
Hiram Bingham is the ultimate experience to round up a visit to Machu Picchu
Can it get any better? NO! The Hiram Bingham Train is the ultimate transportation to and from Machu Picchu. At the …
Don’t buy your tickets from trip advisor or agency
Colca canyon is beautiful.a must see ,to see the condors soar over top your head and experience the canyon and hist…
Wonderful Sights and Wonderful Guides
My friends and I chose this one day tour from Arequipa because it included the ticket to the Colca Canyons and lunc…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances
What time does Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances start?
Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances?
Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances price starts from £53.23. Discover and book Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances cancellation policy?
Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day: Sacred Valley Tour with Entrances on Tripadvisor