Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Qoricancha is surprisingly moving - to see the mix of Incan and Spanish colonial architecture in one place, and to learn about the history of this site over the centuries, since it's been important to many different groups and societies over time. The museum is really informative and gives you a picture of how Cusco has evolved over the ages, though so many travelers that come to the area are focused on visiting sites several hours away, like Machu Picchu.
- You'll start atPlaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, PeruCusco: Operator Offices or Plaza de Armas. *We confirm the exact address after making your reservation.See address & details
- 1QorikanchaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Plaza de ArmasStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3SacsayhuamanStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Q'enqoStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Puka PukaraStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6TambomachayStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atPlaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, PeruCusco: Operator Offices or Plaza de Armas. *We confirm the exact address after making your reservation.See address & details
Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08006, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Certificated local tour guide (english/spanish)
- Tourist transportation
- Entrance to Qoricancha
- General Tourist Ticket 130 PEN
- Excursions not mencioned
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,945 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,418 travellers!
from £43.34* £48.16
Popular: Booked by 543 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco city tour and Qoricancha
What time does Cusco city tour and Qoricancha start?
Cusco city tour and Qoricancha will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Cusco city tour and Qoricancha on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cusco city tour and Qoricancha?
How much is Cusco city tour and Qoricancha?
Cusco city tour and Qoricancha price starts from £19.40. Discover and book Cusco city tour and Qoricancha on Tripadvisor
What is the Cusco city tour and Qoricancha cancellation policy?
Cusco city tour and Qoricancha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco city tour and Qoricancha on Tripadvisor