Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During the tour, you will discover a Peruvian province (La Convencion) in the mountainous jungle that tourists rarely visit. The village we will go to is very local as most inhabitants are farmers. You will learn and experience yourself the making of a product that you consume frequently: Coffee. You will understand the lifestyle of local farmers and will be able to chat with them in order to get to know their background and history.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grifo De AmaybambaStop: 7 hours - Admission includedOnce you arrive at the plantation, you will meet with the producers to have a chat in order to share about your life experiences, we will then begin the farm's visit where he has diverse fruits and plants to show and taste. You will be invited to eat a local dish with the family. You will experiment yourself all the process it takes to make the finished product from the cherry to the cup. Around 16:30, we will head back to Cusco (or Ollantaytambo if this is your next destination or if you are going to take the train to Aguas Calientes).Read more
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Grifo De Amaybamba
- Snacks on the way and the coffee you can buy from the producers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
I have to thank once again to David and Omar for this amazing experience. We traveled in mid November, before all t…
We booked a tour from Australia via email, communication was amazing and David answered all of our questions easily…
Had to cancel tour but David Mora provided amazing service.
I contacted David Mora to figure out activities while i and my family visited Peru. I sent David an email and imme…
Amazing Coffee & Cocoa Tour
I had a truly amazing time on CoclaTours' "Coffee & Cocoa Farm 2D Tour" - it was a very personalized experience tha…
Coffee and cacao tour with the best tour guide in Cusco.
David is an amazing, passionate guide with a special gift for telling interesting stories about the region and loc…
I can only recommend this tour. Did the coffee and the cacao tour. David is a amazing guide and the familys are lov…
Feedback on the Cocoa and Coffee tours
I had a wonderful experience during these excursions in the wild farms of La Convencion. This was truly an exceptio…
A Dream come Tru
I am Pastry Chef, and it has been a long a time dream to go to Peru and experience the real work that goes behind …
Excellent experience and service
We did a 3 day tour with David from Coclatours - 1 day coffee tour, 1 day cocoa (chocolate), and 1 day Machu Pichhu…
Highlight of our trip
Everything about this experience changed our perspective on coffee and life in Peru. Not only was transportation ar…
Off the beaten path, personal experience
A friend and I took the tour to the Cacao farm. We wanted a mix of experiences during our trip, and this was an une…
It really felt like visiting a family!
I did the two day coffee tour (with a chocolate tour on the second day). I was impressed by three main things: 1. …
Chocolate and Coffee tours
We did an overnight tour spending time at both a chocolate and coffee farm. David, our guide, was fantastic. He w…
COCLA COFFEE TOUR 1D
I really enjoyed this tour one day coffee tour with Cocla tour. I booked through lokal travel and everything was qu…
2D/1N authentic Cocoa Plantation tour
My girlfriend and I love chocolate and wanted to make use of the opportunity to visit a cocoa plantation and learn …
- Duration: 14–16 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,924 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coffee plantation tour full day
What time does Coffee plantation tour full day start?
Coffee plantation tour full day will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Coffee plantation tour full day on Tripadvisor
How much is Coffee plantation tour full day?
Coffee plantation tour full day price starts from £139.46. Discover and book Coffee plantation tour full day on Tripadvisor
What is the Coffee plantation tour full day cancellation policy?
Coffee plantation tour full day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coffee plantation tour full day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Coffee plantation tour full day?
Coffee plantation tour full day is hosted by COCLATOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact COCLATOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coffee plantation tour full day on Tripadvisor