This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente Qeswachaka, Cusco Peru
• We will travel for approximately 2 hours to Cusipata.
• 7:20 am Buffet breakfast. (If there are vegetarians or with food restrictions let us know).
• After breakfast we will continue for approximately 25 minutes where we will find the first Pomacanchis Lagoon, we will take a brief stop for the explanation of the place and then we will visit the second Acopia Lagoon, a small stop to take the photos and then we will visit the third Asnaqocha Lagoon and Finally we will be in the Pampamarca Lagoon, all these lagoons located in a very peculiar area and breathe a pure air typical of the Puna.
• After the visit to the circuit of the 4 lagoons we will pass small historic towns (Túpac Amaru II) and we will arrive at the caves of Q'arañahui, a cave that formed naturally near the Q'ewe district, the place is impressive Deep in the cave
• Then we will continue our journey to the Inca bridge of Q’uesWachaKa, we will revive the Inca culture in the place and the guide will give us the explanation of why it is made of Ichu.
• After seeing a lot of nature and culture we will return to our base camp for the buffet lunch and then we will be returning to Cusco (approx ... 5:00 pm).
Duration: 1 hour