Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
HIGHLIGHTS - Travel to the remote region of Ausangate, 3 hrs outside from Cusco - Trek and ascend the famous Rainbow Mountain (mt. Vinicunca) - Climb the Qampa mountain and enjoy stunning views of the Vilcanota range A Peru Adventure: The Peaks of Ausangate – An incredible 6 day trek & climb Peru adventure in the Cordillera Vilcanota, on a route known as the “Camino del Apu Ausangate”. The “Apu” is the bearer of life and guardian of one of the most pristine mountain ecosystems in the world. A stunning and diverse route showing you a part of Peru that is largely untouched by tourism. Communities here continue to live traditionally and without many of the modern utilities that are in use today. Collecting you early from Cusco taking private transport; to meet up with our arrieros and mules at the start point. They will accompany us for the duration of the trek and climb expedition.
- Full camping equipment & dining service
- Professional bilingual guide, Mountain cook, Horsemen & mules
- Breakfast x 5, Lunch x 6, Dinner x 5, Snacks & Water
- Private transportation
- Hotels & domestic flights, before and after trip. (can be arranged)
- Sleeping bags available for hire & ice climbing equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unu Raymi Expeditions
Chile - Torres Del Paine (8 Day O-Trek)
This was a trip that I'll never forget! James @ Unu Raymi was incredibly helpful in getting me prepared, answering …
We stayed right by the train station so an employee met us to deliver our tickets. She was very kind and waited wi…
4 day W trek Torres Del Plaine.
Completed a 4 day trek in Torres Del Paine with James in November. Great experience with stunning scenery. Although…
Torres Del Paine 4 day W Trek
We booked this trek with Unu Raymi just one month before flying out to Pataginia from the UK. James at Unu Raymi wa…
Cotahuasi Canyon with Unu Raymi Expeditions
I was very keen to trek in Cotahausi Canyon, situated in an isolated area 8 hours travel by bus from Arequipa, and …
Climb to nevado campa
after meeting James, they immediately feel confident! and the feeling is justified everything was perfect! thank …
Best adventure travel in Peru
Experienced traveler first time in Peru. My goal was to see Machu Picchu, participate in a ayahuasca ceremony while…
adventure of a life time
Unu Raymi expetitions were the best people, they helped me throughout my entire trip! so I went on a limb traveling…
Choquequirao to machu picchu - 6 days, Peru
James did an awesome job. Due to bad weather conditions, we had to change to a different route and he met all my ne…
ALONE IN THE BEAUTIFUL RAINY WILDERNESS WITH A WONDERFUL TEAM FOR 5 DAYS
Wow! The trip was really amazing. I can absolutely recommend it, if you like to stay outside! Trust me. I did a pri…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,973 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 786 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Peaks of Ausangate
- The Peaks of Ausangate will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book The Peaks of Ausangate on Tripadvisor
- The Peaks of Ausangate price starts from £480.63. Discover and book The Peaks of Ausangate on Tripadvisor
- The Peaks of Ausangate cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Peaks of Ausangate on Tripadvisor
- The Peaks of Ausangate is hosted by Unu Raymi Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unu Raymi Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Peaks of Ausangate on Tripadvisor