Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
“Humantay Lake” located in one the most important snowcapped mountains in Cusco “Salkantay”, which give you the opportunity to visit a beautiful lake with and amazing view accompanied with an interesting hike, passing the impressive landscapes of the area.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 7 hours - Admission includedEarly in the morning, we will pick up from the hotel to take our transport from Cusco to Mollepata for about 2 hours and half, where we will ha the breakfast. Then continue to Soraypampa, the beginning of our hike. Before start with our hike, we will have an amazing view of the majestic Apu Salkantay, one of the most important mountains of Cusco, which will accompany us during our walk up to the lake. After a walk of 2 hours, we will get to the beautiful landscape of Humantay, adorned with the Tourquets Lake. Our guide give us the opportunity to enjoy and take photos, then to explain us more about this magical place and have a complete experience visiting this famous part of the Peruvian Andes. After our visit we need to come back to the transport place, then continue where will have the lunch, and finally return to Cusco.Read more
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Walking stick
- Entrance ticket
- Briefing information one day before
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Extra costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: VAMOS PERU TRAVEL
Absolutely Amazing Experience
Post Covid review...I can’t say enough good things about this experience and tour company. They were great with com…
Sublime Shaman Experience
Coco arranged a wonderful ceremony with a shaman from the Kichwa peoples. He provided excellent context on the hist…
2 day Machu Picchu
Ruty and Coco put together a great package. ALL transportation, trains buses, etc... included. Our overnight accomm…
Private and personalized day trip to the Sacred Valley
We had the wonderful opportunity to connect with Ruty a few weeks before our trip to Cusco. She was very thorough o…
This was by far the best part of our trip! My husband and I were in Peru for 10 days and in order to see all that w…
Inca trail 2 day
I have done a ton of excursions throughout my travels and have met multiple guides, but this experience and guide i…
We met our guide Coco in our Cuzco hotel the night before we headed to Machu Picchu.Had a great time with Coco, abl…
I highly recommend the vamos team if you are considering a tour in this region. Coco was amazing! Came to our hotel…
Importance of fully qualified guides
I’ve just come back from two weeks in Peru. We’d pre-booked the 2 day/1 night Inca Trail and our guide on that trip…
What a trip!!
We are a group of 60 something Brits on a tour of Peru. We were lucky enough to meet Coco, our guide. He took us on…
Great guide makes a great tour!
Ruti on the tour was very helpful and always in a great mood. I started in Argentina with her and travelled to Igaz…
Would highly recommend
Ruty is amazing!! Such a passionate and knowledgeable guide to show and share this amazing experience with!!
Ruty was the best tour guide!!!
My trip to Machu Picchu was truly unforgettable because of Ruty. She is kind, friendly, fun, and extremely knowledg…
Inca trail - an unforgettable journey in the Peruvian mountains.
We, (me and my wife) did the Inca trail exactly one year ago, expecting a great journey but our expectations were s…
Ruty Is the best guide ever!
An amazing experience with an amazing guide! Ruty is the most caring, experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate, he…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Humantay Lake Full Day Tour
How much is Humantay Lake Full Day Tour?
Humantay Lake Full Day Tour price starts from £75.33. Discover and book Humantay Lake Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Humantay Lake Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Humantay Lake Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Humantay Lake Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Humantay Lake Full Day Tour?
Humantay Lake Full Day Tour is hosted by VAMOS PERU TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VAMOS PERU TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Humantay Lake Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor