Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
VISIT THE POPULAR RAINBOW MOUNTAIN MADE OF 14 DIFFERENTS COLORS, AN AMAZING SHORT HIKE OVER 5000 METERS ABOVE SEA LEVEL.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cerro Colorado VinicuncaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedThe amazing rainbow mountainRead more
- Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- Trekking poles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I've been with Vissionar on a private tour to the Rainbow mountain. We could let the crowd away to go to the Red Valley and that was the best part. Carlos is such an amazing host, he will explain you a lot about Peru but also we could talk about everything in general. I…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Fun Times in Cusco
Vissionar is Carlos and Carlos is the real deal. Sure on the surface, he's a cool guy with great stories, but in re…
21 day tour around Peru
My private tour with Carlos around Peru was fantastic. His passion for Peru’s culture and history was reflected th…
Authentic experience in Sacred Valley
Thanks to Carlos my visit to Machu Picchu felt very authentic. Initially I was planning to skip this attraction as …
Private Tour to Choquequirao
I got Cusco without a plan. In less than one day and a half Carlos organized my ‘on demand’ trip. Easy and reliable…
Tailor made tours. Highly recommend!
I’m back home in San Diego from my Peru trip for about 2.5 months now. And I’m still being under great positive eff…
Great little day trip
Really nice day trip to get out of the city and see some less-visited sites. Great nature, interesting history, pea…
I had an incredible guided tour of cusco, the sacred valley and machu Picchu with Carlos as my guide. He particular…
I’ve been to Machu Picchu with Vissionar, everything was perfect, the organization, the service and of course the M…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 706 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,968 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Rainbow Mountain Experience
- Private Rainbow Mountain Experience will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Private Rainbow Mountain Experience on Tripadvisor
- Private Rainbow Mountain Experience price starts from £134.58. Discover and book Private Rainbow Mountain Experience on Tripadvisor
- Private Rainbow Mountain Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Rainbow Mountain Experience on Tripadvisor
- Private Rainbow Mountain Experience is hosted by VISSIONAR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VISSIONAR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Rainbow Mountain Experience on Tripadvisor