Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our Tours have always been characterized by special attention for all our customers, the VIP treatment is the same for everyone, we also have the pleasant attention of all our qualified staff, who will give you all the necessary attention and will make you feel so comfortable that He won't want to wait on the last day.
CUSCO - CAPULLIYOC - CHIQUISKA
CHIQUISKA - CHOQUEQUIRAO
CHOQUEQUIRAO - CHIQUISKA
CHIQUISKA - CAPULLIYOC - CUSCO
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- A knowledgeable guide of the road and customs, which will put you in touch with the environment.
- Second largest guide of 09 passengers.
- Transfer by private tourist bus to Capulliyoc.
- Hot meals during the tours.
- Kill wake up.
- Boiled and chlorinated water for its canteens.
- Hot water in lavatories for personal hygiene.
- 4 seasons bedroom tent.
- Bathroom tent
- Tent kitchen with floor.
- Dining tent
- Kitchen staff.
- Communication radios.
- Support staff (muleteers).
- Load horses for your personal things 10 kilos.
- Saddle horse in case of exhaustion of passengers can ride.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to the Archaeological complex of Choquequirao
- Thermares air matras.
- Transfer by private tour bus Capulliyoc - Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Capuliyoc
- Entry/Admission - Chiquisca
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de Choquequirao
- Dinner Day
- Sleeping bag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Camping Tours Peru
Inca Trail - Excellent!
Victor was our guide for the Inca Trail trek, he was amazing! completely made our trek so memorable. He is profes…
The Inca Trail
We had a wonderful experience with Camping Tours Peru. We did a 4 day/3 night hike from Km82 to Machu Picchu.Our g…
Camping Tours company are fantastic !
We are just back from our amazing family trek to Macchu Pacchu ...we did the 3 night/4 day trek...we are a family o…
We had a fantastic experience with Camping Tours Peru. We hiked the Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, 5 days 4 nights…
The inca trail is a mesmerizing as it is, but our guide victor paco, with his knowledge, wisdom, and great sense of…
A unique, beautiful and unforgettable experience, the Inka Trail (4d/3n)
Some experiences are so intense, so beautiful and grateful that is difficult to find the words to express it, and t…
Four Day Hike to Machu Picchu on the Inca Trail
We had a fantastic experience with Camping Tours on our 4 day trek to Machu Picchu. There were ten of us in the gr…
Inka Trail 4 day trek - amazing
Our guide was Victor who saw us through a gruelling 4 day trek to Macho Picchu. It was an awesome experience and I…
Awesome Adventure on the Inca Trail!
As with other reviewers, I cannot say enough about Ruben! He was a fantastic guide. He has so much knowledge to s…
We had the time of our lives
We chose the 1 night/2 days tour and it was an amazing experience. Everything was extremely well organized and Vict…
Joined this company through Salkantay Tour because they did not have enough clients. Camping Tours overall exceeded…
I just returned from the most beautiful trip! I was very impressed with the well organized details of each and ever…
Fantastic 4D/3N Inka Trail
We are a group of 8 (4 adults and 4 teenagers) and we just completed a 4-day/3-night Inka Trail led by the amazing …
4D/3N Inca Trail trek.
Myself and My wife went on the 4D/3N Inca Trail trek with Camping tours a couple oif weeks ago. These guys are le…
4 day inca trail to MP
My daughter and I, had the time of our lives trekking through the Inka Trail to MP. Met some great folks from aroun…
- Capuliyoc, Chiquisca, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 362 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights
- Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights price starts from £504.66. Discover and book Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Choquequirao 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor