Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Because this is the best way to get to Machu picchu .. hiking the Inca Trail same as the Incas did a long time ago .. Walking down through the Sun gate to Machu picchu.
TWO DAYS INCA TRAIL including...
MACHU PICCHU PRIVATE TOUR
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Hotels, Food, Tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Climbing, in the Peruvian Andes, to the heights of the imperial city of the Incas, is one of the most beautiful experiences that a person can tackle in his life. It is incredible to see how the considerable stone moles are combined in a harmonious and mystical-religious balance.…
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu Tour Guides
Virtual tour of Machu Picchu with Hernan Hermoza Gamarra
As we cannot travel at present, my daughter booked a 'virtual tour' of Machu Picchu for me with Hernan Hermoza Gama…
Virtual Machu Picchu tour with Hernan
I arranged a virtual tour of Machu Picchu for my mums birthday as we are stuck in lockdown and she has always wante…
Hernan Hermoza - Tour Guides Peru Machupicchu
Hernan exceeded all our expectations. Don’t look any further for the perfect guide in Peru. This trip was for our …
Ask for Edyson if you want deep knowledge and fun trekking
We were lucky to have Edyson for two days! He is fantastic. Great English , knowledgeable, great storyteller, pati…
Hernan Gamarra is absolutely the best!
We would not have asked for a better tour guide than Hernan. His attention to detail with our many desires and ques…
Guide for Machu Picchu
We contacted Hernan in March to enquire about his availability to guide us at Machu Picchu in July and although no…
This is the tour you want when visiting Cusco / Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu!
When my Uncle and I started planning out our trip we found this company with Hernan. To be honest, we were a little…
Great guide at Machu Picchu
We were very fortunate to get Lourdes as our guide. We hadn't booked in advance, and picked our guide based on how…
Fantastic Tour Guide for Cuzco -Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu
My husband and I had the pleasure of Hernan’s expertise for 5 days, traveling from Cuzco through the Sacred Valley …
Best time with our guide: In
Our guide from the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel was the best. Erick took us up, down, all over, with great c…
Hernan Hermosa - excellent private guide!
When my daughters (ages 35 and 33) and I (age 56) reminisce about our trip, the first thing that comes to mind is H…
Unforgettable experience with Camping Tours
We just had an absolutely unforgettable experience hiking the Inca Trail for 4 days and 3 nights with Camping Tours…
Best Private Tour Guide Sacred Valley
“We had a great time in Peru !!. We did the Sacred Valley, the Inca Trail to Machu picchu, Cusco. Hernan was our g…
IncaTrekkers: Juve is an excellent guide, and he will personalize a trip to your tastes.
Juve is very knowledgeable, he communicates very well, and he treats the site and all the people who have had a par…
Best tour Guide Machu Piccu and the Sacred Valley
We spent three days with Hernan touring the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. From the moment we first made contact t…
- Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4240 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2951 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1959 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU
- ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU on Tripadvisor
- ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU price starts from £706.72. Discover and book ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU on Tripadvisor
- ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU on Tripadvisor
- ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU is hosted by Machupicchu Tour Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Tour Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ONE DAY Inca trail to Machu Picchu – BEST WAY TO GET TO MACHU PICCHU on Tripadvisor