Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
One of the most preferred tours in Cusco are the Sacred Valley of Incas with an onward connection to the iconic Incan citadel, Machu Picchu. The valley around the imperial city of Cusco offers an endless landscape that are primely located on the banks of the sacred river, Vilcanota. Vilcanota river snakes through the valley of Cusco. It is the prime source of water for the villages located on its shores. The inhabitants of these villages have preserved the traditions, customs and lifestyle that they have been practising since the Incan reign. Just at the end of this sacred river nestles a town called Urubamba which forms a major part of the Sacred Valley. On this tour you will be stopping here for lunch before boarding a tourist train to Aguas Calientes. Aguas Calientes is a the gateway to one of the seven wonders of the world – Machu Picchu.
Cusco - Pisac - Ollantaytambo -...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
- Bi-Lingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aguas Calientes
- Buffet Lunch on the first day
- Breakfast on second day
- Train from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Train from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Food (except what is mentioned)
- Entrance to Sacred Valley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machu Picchu Kingdom
I was looking for such a tour where i can see all the sites of Sacred Valley in a day. Luckily i stumbled upon Mach…
I can highly recommend this tour and this tour operator. They did a great job in organising, coordinating and plann…
A good value for money
This trip was certainly well worth it and a good value for the money paid. Antonio is a well experienced guide and …
Although a bit of a hike up, this place is well worth the visit with impressive and scenic landscapes and absolutel…
A very nice and positive trip to Laguna Humantay. It was very well arranged and everything was just as it was menti…
They demonstrated an optimum level of care and professionalism. Antonio was my tour co-ordinator and he was very he…
- Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 706 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,962 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days)
- Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) price starts from £345.33. Discover and book Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) is hosted by Machu Picchu Kingdom. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Kingdom on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2 Days) on Tripadvisor