Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Classic Inka Trail or Qhapac Ñan in the Quechua language is one of the most famous trekking all over the world. It was the path used by the Inka (King) to arrive in Machupicchu, built in the top of the Andeans mountain range, it is a road network with more than 30.000km from the south of Colombia to the north of Chile and Argentina, it is an impressive communication channel, the must old in America, built with an advanced technology over the mountains range with tunnels and bridges to connect different cities and communicate them.
STARTING THE CLASSIC INKA TRAIL.
CROSSING THE TOP OF THE ANDIAN...
THE MOST BEAUTIFULL DAY IN THE...
SUNRISE IN THE SANGATE OF...
- 3 Nights Camping (private for couples)
- Machupicchu and inka trail entrance fee
- Full camping gear except for sleeping bag (it is personal)
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco between 4:30 to 5:00am
- Return by train at 9:30pm from Aguas Calientes
- Entry/Admission - Patallacta
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- another porter to carry your personal things
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mega Expeditions
Excelente servicio al cliente
My trip got canceled because of COVID restrictions but Nixon made a great job letting me know about the mandatory c…
Amazing location the Incas had choosen for their retreat! one side of the mountain is dry vegetation where it faces…
Outstanding Customer Service
Unfortunately we had to cancel our tour due to Covid 19. We had rescheduled from April to October, but as the pande…
Cusco at its best!
My overall experience with Mega Expedition was amazing. The booking was quick and easy and the treat from Nixon was…
Great Customer Service
Unfortunately due to flight cancellations we were unable to keep our reservation for the Sacred Valley tour with Me…
Since Machu Picchu trip might be the trip of a lifetime, I am glad that Mega Expeditions can make the most of it :)…
Mega Expeditions goes beyond expectations! incredible service, every worker is friendly, kind and knowledgeable. H…
I just can say THANK YOU, GUYS!!! From the moment I contacted them, I had the best service. After I did the reserva…
Amazing company, excellent service
Nixon is an amazing organizer that really cares for his customers and bringing them the best experience. He makes s…
Reliable service and seamless communication!
Wonderful experience and excellent service provided by Nixon! Seamless communication prior to and during the trip. …
Great management and tour
My flight was canceled and need to rearrange all the following tour in Cusco. This great agent immediately make an …
Lina and Nixon were fantastic in arranging my trip, no pressure, up front, honest and polite. Not only help with m…
Day in Machu Picchu
Wonderful service and attentive staff! Everything went as stated on the description and the tour flowed smoothly.
Only 5 Star Allowed
I took the Machu Picchu by train, it was an amazing experience! The service and the tour is well planned. Nixon is …
Can only recommend!
First of all some generall advise: the two day tour by minivan will be the cheapest trip you will find. The trip is…
- Ollantaytambo, Patallacta, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from £491.33* £545.92
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 706 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days
- Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days price starts from £533.50. Discover and book Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days on Tripadvisor
- Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days on Tripadvisor