This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the shortest jungle tour to the Cultural Zone of Manu Park. An excellent tour for birders. In this tour the main activities are based on bird watching; however, there are chances to observe several species of reptiles, amphibians, monkeys and some mammals.
Cusco - Bamboo Lodge
Bamboo Lodge - Atalaya –...
Amazonia Lodge all day
Amazonia Lodge – Macaw/Parrot...
- 5 nights accommodation: The Lodges provided are wooden lodges and the windows are covered with metal mosquitoes nets. Lodges include basic amenities like: Shared and Private bathrooms with showers and toilets, double based rooms, beds with bedding and mosquito nets. Some lodges will have hot water but most are just cold water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Manu Explorers Peru
Incredibly wonderful trip to Manu
We are a family of four and had very high expectation which were all more than fulfilled! Our trip was with Clothil…
4 Days Jungle Trip
Together with my mum I had the unique chance to explore Peru’s wildlife. Hiking through the middle of nowhere with …
Fantastic tour into the jungle
It was a fantastic trip of 6 days into the jungle. Great, helpful staff, great food and really well organised camps…
We made a 7 day trip with wilburt in the amazonas jungle of peru
We were lucky because we were just 2 guests on our trip. These trip was very good organised and wilburt showed us a…
Marvellous trip with Wilbert & co. Seeing one of the most fascinating places on earth and with excellent companions…
Great company for exploring Manu.
We visited Manu for 6 days and 5 nights and our guide was Inez. Everything was superbly planned and organized. We…
4 days jungle tour
We did the 4 days jungle tour with Wilbert a while ago. It was amazing! He is really passionate about the jungle an…
This was truly a breathtaking, once in a lifetime experience. We did the 4 day lares trek which took our patch thro…
4 day trip to Manu
We had such an amazing time with Manu explorers! I would highly recommend going with this company. We were very wel…
Amazing jungle experience
After a visit to the Manu Explorers agency we were absolute confident we would going to have a great trip. We booke…
NP Manu & Matchu Pitchu
We did the 4 day tour National Park Manu. It was a really nice and special trip. The owner of Manu Explorers, Wilbe…
Great jungle experience
We booked the 4 days Manu tour for 520 dollars and it was worth every penny! Wilbert is a very caring, experienced …
Amazing Tours Through Manu
We could not have chosen better guides than Manu Explorers to take us into the jungle. Wilbert and his team are so…
Amazon Jungle & Inca Trail
Seriously, do yourself a favor and book with Manu Explorers. Wilbert (CEO) and his group of employees provided us w…
Journey into the Jungle
I visited Wilbert at his office to get some information about Manu Park and what could be seen there. Although I a…
- Manu National Park, Manu National Park, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 2,972 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 363 travellers!