Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We handle small groups with a great and funny guide who will show you the full sacred valley the second most important area of the Inka empire after Cusco (the capital of the empire), we have the best price and excellent equipment, you will visit Moray one intention created to adapt plants in other environments, and the salt mines a weird creation that nowadays the people still using to produce and export salt. and the most important is that we are always in touch helping you with everything you need and we are so flexible too.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred ValleyStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2MorayStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Salinas de MarasStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2 destination with guide, those are Inka Invations Moray and the salt mines
- Brifing about the tour at our office
- First Aid Equitment
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Transportation from Cusco to the sacred valley Roudtrip
- pick up from your hotel in Cusco between 6:30 to 7:00 am
- A personal Quad Bike per person to ride all around the valley during 3 or 4 hours
- the full tickets you pay to the government $ 24USD for the 5 Destinations you can use for other days
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mega Expeditions
Excelente servicio al cliente
My trip got canceled because of COVID restrictions but Nixon made a great job letting me know about the mandatory c…
Amazing location the Incas had choosen for their retreat! one side of the mountain is dry vegetation where it faces…
Outstanding Customer Service
Unfortunately we had to cancel our tour due to Covid 19. We had rescheduled from April to October, but as the pande…
Cusco at its best!
My overall experience with Mega Expedition was amazing. The booking was quick and easy and the treat from Nixon was…
Great Customer Service
Unfortunately due to flight cancellations we were unable to keep our reservation for the Sacred Valley tour with Me…
Since Machu Picchu trip might be the trip of a lifetime, I am glad that Mega Expeditions can make the most of it :)…
Mega Expeditions goes beyond expectations! incredible service, every worker is friendly, kind and knowledgeable. H…
I just can say THANK YOU, GUYS!!! From the moment I contacted them, I had the best service. After I did the reserva…
Amazing company, excellent service
Nixon is an amazing organizer that really cares for his customers and bringing them the best experience. He makes s…
Reliable service and seamless communication!
Wonderful experience and excellent service provided by Nixon! Seamless communication prior to and during the trip. …
Great management and tour
My flight was canceled and need to rearrange all the following tour in Cusco. This great agent immediately make an …
Lina and Nixon were fantastic in arranging my trip, no pressure, up front, honest and polite. Not only help with m…
Day in Machu Picchu
Wonderful service and attentive staff! Everything went as stated on the description and the tour flowed smoothly.
Only 5 Star Allowed
I took the Machu Picchu by train, it was an amazing experience! The service and the tour is well planned. Nixon is …
Can only recommend!
First of all some generall advise: the two day tour by minivan will be the cheapest trip you will find. The trip is…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines
- ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines price starts from £32.44. Discover and book ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ATV Quad Bikes in the Sacred Valley to Moray and Salt Mines on Tripadvisor