View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is one of the most famous a favorite tour in Cusco. The Rainbow Mountain Tour offer you in this option, a private tour with transport and tour guide just for you and your family, with not too early departure. You can visit this beautifull place leaving Cusco at 08:00 am.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vinicunca Rainbow MountainStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedWe will pick you at 08:00 am from your hotel in Cusco and we will go by tourist transportation to the South Valley. The trip takes about 3 hours to reach the town of Pitumarca and them Cusipata, where we’ll start our trek. You will be amazed immediately by the beauty scenic, flora and fauna with herds of alpacas and llamas and you’ll have incredible views of the Ausangate Mountain. Our walk will go through typical villages where we can interact with local people. After a walk for about 1.5 to 2 hours, we’ll finally arrive to our destination, what we came to see!!! ... Vinincunca or "Mountain of seven colors" (5,020 m / 16,466 ft). On the top we can appreciate the beautiful and magical mountain rainbow Area, as well as the Ausangate one of the most revered mountains in the region, here you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. Later we will return the walk downhill to the village of Cusipata, where we’ll recharge energy with a delicious lunch. Finally we’ll return to Cusco by transportation. Arrival time 6:00 pm. approximately. The lowest elevation: 4,326 m / 14,189 ft The highest elevation: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft Approximate walking time: 3 to 4 hours Degree of difficulty: III (Dificult)Read more
- Private transportation
- Private, licenced tour guide
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen bottle
- Entrance Ticket to Vinincunca or Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Peru Travel
Brooklyn, New York18478
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): -…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. …
San Ramon, California5922
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent.…
Port of Spain, Trinidad285
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a…
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from $36.00* $40.00