Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is one of the most famous a favorite tour in Cusco. The Rainbow Mountain Tour offer you in this option, a private tour with transport and tour guide just for you and your family, with not too early departure. You can visit this beautifull place leaving Cusco at 08:00 am.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vinicunca Rainbow MountainStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedWe will pick you at 08:00 am from your hotel in Cusco and we will go by tourist transportation to the South Valley. The trip takes about 3 hours to reach the town of Pitumarca and them Cusipata, where we’ll start our trek. You will be amazed immediately by the beauty scenic, flora and fauna with herds of alpacas and llamas and you’ll have incredible views of the Ausangate Mountain. Our walk will go through typical villages where we can interact with local people. After a walk for about 1.5 to 2 hours, we’ll finally arrive to our destination, what we came to see!!! ... Vinincunca or "Mountain of seven colors" (5,020 m / 16,466 ft). On the top we can appreciate the beautiful and magical mountain rainbow Area, as well as the Ausangate one of the most revered mountains in the region, here you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. Later we will return the walk downhill to the village of Cusipata, where we’ll recharge energy with a delicious lunch. Finally we’ll return to Cusco by transportation. Arrival time 6:00 pm. approximately. The lowest elevation: 4,326 m / 14,189 ft The highest elevation: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft Approximate walking time: 3 to 4 hours Degree of difficulty: III (Dificult)Read more
- Private transportation
- Private, licenced tour guide
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen bottle
- Entrance Ticket to Vinincunca or Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Peru Travel
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a …
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…
Kuan Ting L00
Exceptional Customer Service
Without the help and service provided by Ruth, we would not have gotten any help or info regarding our tours and ou…
Liberty Peru Great Travel Agency in Cusco
We purchased the majority of our tours with Liberty Peru and saved a considerable amount of money over the prices o…
Affordable, Reliable Service for a Worry-Free Trip
I went on a 7-day, 6 night tour based in Cusco as a group of 6 friends and we had a great trip. We were referred …
Liberty Peru Travel comes highly recommended. Ruth was very organized and helped our trip go off without any issues…
Thank you very much!!!!!!! That's really best travel♡♡♡♡♡ good guide, good price, good counser♡♡♡ㅠㅡㅠ im not forget …
- Duration: 9–10 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,973 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 786 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am
- Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am price starts from £180.24. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am on Tripadvisor
- Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am is hosted by Liberty Peru Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Peru Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 Day private service, Departure at 08:00 am on Tripadvisor