Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We’ve carefully crafted our small group adventures to offer an experiences for every level and interest. Our Inca Trail two days offer you the chance to be in a group with no more than 6 or 8 members. The inca Trail two days combines the rawness of cloud forest terrain with the majesty of Inca ruins. The “ancient Inca road” goes to sub tropical area and enters through the Sun Gate with amazing views of Machu Picchu! This option have a privilege of seeing Machu Picchu twice! - Covering a distance of 11 km / 7 miles this option it can be really challenge or not it depends how fit you are; however it makes perfect for families with children and those on a tight schedule.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - 104...
Machu Picchu Day
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- alot of enthusiastic!!!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I did the Inca Trail 2 days three weeks ago and the experience was incredible. Our dream was to visit Machupicchu for a long time and it necessarily had to be perfect !!! A friend of mine recommended Chaski Green, so I started my reservation with them. Chaski…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Chaskigreen, Gerente at Inca Trail two Days
Responded 21 Feb 2020
Hi Jeremy, Many thanks for your nice comments on tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed the 2 day Inca Trail. Our philosophy is to offer a perfect tour. we look forward to your soon return Best wishes! Chaski Green Family
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Chaski Green
I can’t speak highly enough about Marcelino and Chaski Green.
Everything was handled seamlessly even when local politics shut down the railway and caused my itinerary to be turn…
Excellent support of Chaski Green!
Thank you for your excellent support Chaski Green and thank you for sending us a nice and knowledgeable tour guide …
Chaski Green it really exceeded our expectations!
My wife and I arrived home in the UK safely from Peru. We had a fabulous trip to Peru and greatly enjoyed our visi…
Excellent rainbow mountain tour!
We have just finished an excursion to the rainbow mountain - my friend and I were very scared since it is rainy sea…
Rainbow mountain, excellent tour
I just returned from Rainbow mountain and I want to thank Marcelino and Chaski Green for the excellent tour and org…
Excellent Trip to Cusco
Carlos was fantastic. He was very good to work with, answered all our questions and gave us great tours of Cusco. …
Thanks a lot for taking us to your beautiful country!
Machu Picchu was amazing as we expected, the llama farm, pottery and Chinchero village to take in the weaving exhib…
Chaski Green is highly recommended!!
We recently traveled to Machu Picchu. We couldn´t have asked for an excellent Itinerary designed by Chaski Green. E…
Thanks for a wonderful time!
It was a last minute booking and we appreciated all your help and keeping us informed. We will be recommended Chask…
¡Excelente choquequirao trek!
There were 4 people walked the 5 day Choqueqirao trek on Sept. 7th and I am very happy we chose Chaski Green. We …
Amazing Choquequirao trip!
We just finish a tour on the Choquequirao trek 5 days with Chaski Green on Sept. 7th. Let me explain on this revie…
THE BEST NEW TRAVEL AGENCY TO VISIT PERU
Was important for us to visit Machu Picchu because it has been at the top of our bucket list. So, organizing was ou…
THE BEST 5 DAYS IN CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU!
My Family of 8 members visited Cusco and Machu Picchu the last July 2019. After exploring couple of other tour oper…
Chaski Green and Carlos, highlight of Rainbow Mountain
I was worried that Rainbow mountain was only suitable for experienced hikers but, Chaski Green was not only very fa…
Machu Picchu 4 day Trek
Marcelino was a fabulous guide for our trek. We had a great sized group who kept relative pace with each other. He …
- Inca Trail, Winay Wayna, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 705 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Inca Trail two Days
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Inca Trail two Days on Tripadvisor
- Inca Trail two Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Inca Trail two Days on Tripadvisor
- Inca Trail two Days is hosted by Chaski Green. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chaski Green on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Inca Trail two Days on Tripadvisor